No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well if we're talking non-current shows, it's a fact of life that there is nobody funnier than this man.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      GOB! I don't think anyone made me laugh more than Gob.

"Just throw the sword in with the dong tea."
      "It's not a trick Michael, it's an illusion. Tricks are what whores do for money (looks at all the kids around him and thinks he is being too harsh) OR COCAINE!"

Hahaha. Love that show.

Can't be Franklin, best Halloween costume I will ever wear.

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
        Well if we're talking non-current shows, it's a fact of life that there is nobody funnier than this man.

Pffft he isn't even the funniest man on his own show. That honor goes to

Pre-racism of course.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Pffft he isn't even the funniest man on his own show. That honor goes to

Pre-racism of course.
          I feel like his meltdown was the funniest thing he ever did (not a knock on him).

Comment

• I'm sorry but if you think Kramer is funnier than George than you just suck at life.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

I'm sorry but if you think Kramer is funnier than George than you just suck at life.
              Says the guy who claims George is the funniest character in television history. I think he is hilarious and a I a huge fan of Larry David who he is based on but saying Kramer>George is no more dumb than saying George>all

Comment

• George and Kramer were both great in their own right. As for funniest characters now Charlie, Abed, Ruxin & Taco, Shawn & Gus, Tom and Ron from Parks, Larry David, are all up there.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Says the guy who claims George is the funniest character in television history. I think he is hilarious and a I a huge fan of Larry David who he is based on but saying Kramer>George is no more dumb than saying George>all
                  Yea, well that's your opinion. To me, Seinfeld is the greatest show of all time. It just pains me when people find slapstick Kramer to be way funnier than George.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

Yea, well that's your opinion. To me, Seinfeld is the greatest show of all time. It just pains me when people find slapstick Kramer to be way funnier than George.
                    Haha Kramer's schemes are what I find the funniest, not the kinetic comedy his character brings. I also like how after telling me I suck at life, you come back and use the good old "Well, thats your opinion! Nah Nah Nah!"

Good show sir.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Personally, I'll side with the George is a funnier character team.

Comment

• George made Seinfeld work. He was the glue. The difference between George and Kramer is that Kramer was there for cheap laughs from his eccentric lifestyle. George was there for good laughs from a lifestyle that the audience can relate to. Without George and Jerry, Kramer doesn't work.

Comment

• **** Jerry.

I am about two minutes into The League. The Nosferatu campaign joke is ******* genius.

Comment

• It was amazing when Larry David played George last year on Curb.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              It was amazing when Larry David played George last year on Curb.
                              One of the funniest things I have ever seen. I really do think Larry David was much more responsible for the quality of Seinfeld than Jerry. I just can't stand Seinfeld, I really hate his standup and I don't find his character on the show very funny (although he did have his moments).

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                George made Seinfeld work. He was the glue. The difference between George and Kramer is that Kramer was there for cheap laughs from his eccentric lifestyle. George was there for good laughs from a lifestyle that the audience can relate to. Without George and Jerry, Kramer doesn't work.
                                I think Jerry was obviously the glue. His standup about the hilarious, mundane observations of everyday life is what the show revolves around. He wasn't a great actor but without him none of the other characters work. Larry David was definitely the mad genius who took the show to another level and that is seen in the drop off of the overall quality of episodes after season 7.

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information