No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Donaghy is one of my favorite characters who hasn't been mentioned yet.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Maybe it's just me, but Frank is my favorite character on IASIP.

At times he acts with/like Charlie, and at other times he acts like he's better/smarter than the others.

I also like how he gets so excited about dumb things, like "the gang" used to have a 4th member, or hanging out with Dennis's old frat.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        No, two different guys.

Unsolved Mysteries = Robert Stack.

Harry Morgan = James Remar
        I just watched the entire Battlestar Galactica TV series... Complete mindfuck when Harry Morgan showed up on that show (season 2?). It's so hard to watch an actor on a show when he has a very familiar character on another show...just screws everything up. Still can't believe Harry Morgan tried to kill Lee Adama.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          I just watched the entire Battlestar Galactica TV series... Complete mindfuck when Harry Morgan showed up on that show (season 2?). It's so hard to watch an actor on a show when he has a very familiar character on another show...just screws everything up. Still can't believe Harry Morgan tried to kill Lee Adama.
          Similarly, I watched BSG first so I'll always think of Edward James Olmos as Adama. Then I watched West Wing, and I could not accept him as a Hispanic Supreme Court Justice and talking with a Hispanic accent.

Also, my dad was so confused when Tom Zarek showed up and he didn't understand why Starbuck was a bad guy in the new series.
          Last edited by iowatreat54; 11-05-2010, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• I still think Seinfeld is the most overrated show ever. I've tried multiple times to get into it but...meh.

IASIP was fantastic last night. Frank trying to push Schmitty out of the car was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I still think Seinfeld is the most overrated show ever. I've tried multiple times to get into it but...meh.
              Try again. Seinfeld is the second best show ever(only behind the wire)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Try again. Seinfeld is the second best show ever(only behind the wire)
                You fool Chucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I still think Seinfeld is the most overrated show ever. I've tried multiple times to get into it but...meh.
                  I don't get it either. It's not funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    I don't get it either. It's not funny.
                    My biggest issue with Seinfeld is that Jerry Seinfeld is not a funny comedian.

Comment

• I enjoy Seinfeld occasionally. It has really funny moments, but it's not always that way.

I also think Jerry is incredibly annoying, and George is definitely the best character.

Comment

• Curb Your Enthusiasm is far better than Seinfeld ever was.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Curb Your Enthusiasm is far better than Seinfeld ever was.
                          Corey speaks the truth. Curb is pretty, pretty, prettayyyyy, pretty good.

Comment

• Seinfeld has the best "rewatchability" of any show ever. I have seen every episode 20+ times

Comment

• Arrested Development (or to a lesser degree, Friends) win over Seinfeld.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Friends? No. I'll give you AD, but not Friends, and I liked Friends.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information