Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Yeah, Chuck is a really good show. It definiteley grows on you the more you watch it. Funny stuff, but no it wasn't the season finale because they previewed next Monday's episode.. I guess Chuck gets a new body guard, another babe, and his "pretend gf" gets replaced. Hmmm
    I tried watching that show and I just don't think its funny at all except when I saw The Bus clothesline someone. Well, Chuck's friend is kinda of funny.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
      I tried watching that show and I just don't think its funny at all except when I saw The Bus clothesline someone. Well, Chuck's friend is kinda of funny.
      I find it pretty funny. Jeffster is always hilarious, his buy more boss is funny. Casey is gold. I don't find Chuck himself all that funny but the supporting cast is pretty good IMO.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Apparently, last nights FOTC was the series fianle. :(
        What a poor move by HBO management

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          What a poor move by HBO management
          I remember reading that this would be the last season because of creative differences among Bret and Jemaine so I will give HBO a pass on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            I remember reading that this would be the last season because of creative differences among Bret and Jemaine so I will give HBO a pass on this one.
            Nooo! This is devastating.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I just got around to watching the first episode of the show "Kings" and I was pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. It will be a show I continue to follow, hopefully NBC doesn't drop the ball with this one.

Comment

• Rumors of Chuck being cancelled after this season have been floating around for awhile. I just recently got into the show and have seen all the episodes now so I would be sad to see it go. Adam Baldwin is awesome, he should literally have a role on every decent show.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  Rumors of Chuck being cancelled after this season have been floating around for awhile. I just recently got into the show and have seen all the episodes now so I would be sad to see it go. Adam Baldwin is awesome, he should literally have a role on every decent show.
                  Completely agree on that last sentence. I've been a Baldwin fan since Firefly, and he's awesome in chuck. Especially when it's just him at his place and that picture of Reagan is like his cross.

I'm not to worried about chuck since I've read it wouldn't be cancelled, but rather just dropped by NBC and picked up Sci-Fi. Even that I'm not sure about b/c they shown a lot of love for chuck by funding things like the chuck in 3D episode.

Comment

• A Scrubs movie...this is terrific!
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Speaking of former firefly actors' new shows, anyone watch Fillion's new show Castle?

Comment

• You're married to Carl Weathers? ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Chuck picks up somewhat low numbers, but look at what it's up against. CBS's entire Monday lineup, DWTS, For the Love of Ray J (KIDDING) etc.. Having a couple week breaks have hurt the show's rating, but it is a solid, solid show. There is no way it doesn't get picked up either by NBC or another station if dropped.

Everything I'm reading says Braff was kidding around on Kimmel (opinions) about making a Scrubs movie. Still, he said it, "yes we are making a Scrubs movie". So until he says otherwise, I am going to hold onto that hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            You're married to Carl Weathers? ****.
                            Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice with Anne Archer, never once touched my per diem. I'd go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby, I got a stew going.

Comment

• Taking the stage is on tonight. Yes, I will be watching.
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                                Speaking of former firefly actors' new shows, anyone watch Fillion's new show Castle?
                                I've been wanting to catch it I just haven't been able to.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information