No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way more impressed with the walking deads second episode then the pilot, good episode.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Gahhh I forgot about Walking Dead. Now you all have me excited because the pilot was tits.

Comment

• The Walking Dead is awesome, but it needs more Lennie James.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          The Walking Dead is awesome, but it needs more Lennie James.
          Agreed. He is awesome. They certainly should have made him a recurring character.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Way more impressed with the walking deads second episode then the pilot, good episode.
            Just watched the first episode. I thought it was pretty awesome. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and watch the second episode and Dexter.

Comment

• Well, that was a lot of unexpected nudes on Bored to Death.

Walking Dead is greatness. Lennie James should definitely be in it some more. I fear if we see him again it could be in most saddening circumstances. Gah, I want to and don't want to read all of the comics right now. I just wish the show was always on.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Just watched the first episode. I thought it was pretty awesome. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and watch the second episode and Dexter.
                I didnt care for the first one, but found the second one to be much more interesting. Glen was an awesome character.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Not the most exciting Boardwalk but good setup episode for the epicness that is soon to come.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• One Day Till Conan!

Comment

• I finally watched the pilot of The Walking Dead last night once it was clear the Packers would win. I enjoyed it though I am a total wuss about zombies which makes it kind of stressful to watch.

I have some questions/comments I want to make about the zombies themselves, and I haven't seen the 2nd ep yet so if these questions are answered just tell me that. Ok, spoiler tags engage.

Comment

• When does the new season of Californication begin?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                          When does the new season of Californication begin?
                          January 20th I believe.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            January 20th I believe.
                            my birthday :o

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                I finally watched the pilot of The Walking Dead last night once it was clear the Packers would win. I enjoyed it though I am a total wuss about zombies which makes it kind of stressful to watch.

I have some questions/comments I want to make about the zombies themselves, and I haven't seen the 2nd ep yet so if these questions are answered just tell me that. Ok, spoiler tags engage.

2 of those questions (sense and speed) are answered in the 2nd episode and the last one you just answered yourself really.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information