Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I enjoyed Conan's show. And his song w/ Jack White and his band.

    I wonder if we see "In the Year 2000" tomorrow. Tom Hanks has done it a few times.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • THE EVENT is pretty bad but I watch it anyway...

      The ending of tonight's episode was one of the creepiest/scariest things I've ever seen on TV. Ugh.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

      - Ko Simpson

      Comment


      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I enjoyed Conan's show. And his song w/ Jack White and his band.

        I wonder if we see "In the Year 2000" tomorrow. Tom Hanks has done it a few times.
        agreed.good to see Conan back on tv

        Comment


        • "Tonight's the night"

          Comment


          • The most anticipated event in tv history since the last most anticipated even in TV history

            Comment


            • The new girl on "House" is cute, but annoying.

              I've been disappointed so far this season.

              Comment


              • Amber Tamblyn is cute, but that is about as far as it goes.

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • isnt she kinda Alexis Bledel lite?

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • She always reminded me of Anne Hathaway. I'm not sure why.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • I'm probably in the minority here, but I <3 Andy Richter and think he's very underrated. He and Conan have a great rapport together.

                      I'm also glad his show last night wasn't a completely over the top extravaganza. I honestly felt like he never left and that was cool.


                      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                      Comment


                      • Amber Tamblyn goes out with David Cross. I find that odd, but good for them.

                        Comment


                        • How was Conan somebody? Missed it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                            How was Conan somebody? Missed it.
                            Solid. He didn't overdo it, which from my point of view was nice. The opening was hilarious and he had some good stand up.

                            Seth Rogen as the guest brought it down a notch though. Can't ******* stand him as an interview and his laugh makes me want to punt babies.

                            Tom Hanks is his guest tonight, which should be pretty good.


                            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              I'm probably in the minority here, but I <3 Andy Richter and think he's very underrated. He and Conan have a great rapport together.

                              I'm also glad his show last night wasn't a completely over the top extravaganza. I honestly felt like he never left and that was cool.
                              The minority? Who the **** doesn't love Andy Richter?


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                The minority? Who the **** doesn't love Andy Richter?
                                I didn't know on this site, but watching Conan's clips on youtube there are a **** load of people who don't like him for whatever reason.


                                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information