Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S4L View Post
    Question for the peoples:

ESPN3.com says that "ESPN3 is available free to fans accessing the site from a college campus network in the United States."

Okay, great. Then what? I still can't connect or figure out which option I should choose, because it tells me "your current network falls outside of these categories." NOT THE CASE! I'm at one of the largest schools in the country (USC)! Any help?
    you're on campus, right?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Firefly still holds up today after rewatching with a friend this summer. Such a shame it was canceled. Considering the cult following it has Im surprised it hasnt gotten more then just one okay movie.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Firefly still holds up today after rewatching with a friend this summer. Such a shame it was canceled. Considering the cult following it has Im surprised it hasnt gotten more then just one okay movie.
        Okay? OKAY???

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
          Okay? OKAY???
          Don't listen to my crime fighting partner, he's useless.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            you're on campus, right?
            Absolutely. Connected to "USC Wireless." I've tried it multiple times to no avail. I don't know. Maybe I'll try it in my friend's room since she has an ethernet cord.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Don't listen to my crime fighting partner, he's useless.
              How is calling Serenity only Okay not a bannable offense from crime fighting?

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• AMC canceled Rubicon, for those that still watched it.

Fox renewed Simpsons for a 23rd season, for those who still watch that too.

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I heard the Treehouse of Horrors was actually pretty good this year. I didn't see it, seems like recent ones have had minimal Halloween-related themes to go along with minimal laughs, but I'll probably check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    AMC canceled Rubicon, for those that still watched it.

Fox renewed Simpsons for a 23rd season, for those who still watch that too.
                    ****, I was hoping they would give it another shot, but I kind of expected this. Really wish they would have had a finale that wasn't so vague.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      AMC canceled Rubicon, for those that still watched it.
                      I stopped watching early, and that looks like it was a good move.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        I stopped watching early, and that looks like it was a good move.
                        Yeah, it was pretty damn slow from the start but the last 5-6 episodes before the finale were pretty great and the second last episode was one of the best hours of TV I've seen.

Comment

• TELL YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT TO SUCK IT, I'M DOING A BOTTLE EPISODE.

In other news, Community rules.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Community and 30 Rock were good. Fringe was awesome again. **** is gonna get very real next week.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Lethal Weapon 5 is the best production of all time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The League is so much better than IASIP at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information