No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because IASIP is having a bad year doesnt make ta worse show. Like everyone has said, it's been inconsistent but when it's been good it's been priceless. The League has been great so far after the second episode, I thought it started a little slow as well.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The last couple of years were far worse than this year for IASIP. It started off weak but the last three episodes have been superb.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Eh Idk I have all the season and I'd say they were at least more consistent. Is there a repeat showing of the walking dead still tonight?

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It started off slow and has been consistent since. You are acting like it's great one week then godawful the next.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• haha Im not at all, It has been hilarious since a few weeks ago but damn the first few episodes were pretty bad. That is all Brod, that is all.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I haven't thought Sunny has had a bad year at all. I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode so far this season.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• hearing the gang discuss blackface was up there is great moments of the show, I thought

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Lethal weapon five and switching roles half way through was hilarious. And then the talk with the principle at the end was awesome.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Norman Reedus is very welcome.

Comment

• This dudes wife is a cheating ***** with your best friend. Kill them both!

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I'm afraid to watch The Walking Dead.

Like, I'm not a fan of scary things to begin with, and I've been up for...almost 36 hours, so I'm kinda tweaky and jumpy. I just know this could mess me up for the rest of tonight and tomorrow, cause I've gotta stay up throughout (raging on some papers).

I'm watching it anyways. Pretty cool so far. Hope the dude on the roof don't get ate.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• These two people gonna do it? Watch the zombies come. Zombies always come when people do it.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• The guy on the roof deserves it. Hes a dick. The people having sex, that ***** hd sex with that other cop which was his best friend. KILL THEM!

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• The lack of blood splatter in The Walking Dead is appalling(ironic, I know).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                The guy on the roof deserves it. Hes a dick. The people having sex, that ***** hd sex with that other cop which was his best friend. KILL THEM!
                                Yeah, but, lots of guys are dicks. Don't mean you should handcuff 'em and let 'em get ate by the zombies.

Shiiiiiit, man. That's cold.

And whaaaaaaat? The dude's like ex-partner and his wife got together when he was in the coma? Oh hell naw. They ditched his ass when he was in a coma, and left him there with the zombies (I think that's what happened. Dunno. My first episode is this one, but I'm trying to read up on it). That's just as cruel as the handcuff dude. He's your ******* husband, lady. Drag his unconscious ass out of there and lug it to the safe house or wherever people go during a zombie apocalypse.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information