No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one else watch "Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles"?

I thought season one rocked but season two has kinda been up and down.

Comment

• 30 Rock is gold. "Seeing the world through Kenneth's eyes" was hilarious. This show deserves its own thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        30 Rock is gold. "Seeing the world through Kenneth's eyes" was hilarious. This show deserves its own thread.
        agreed. That last scene was hilarious.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice with Anne Archer, never once touched my per diem. I'd go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby, I got a stew going.
          I think I want my money back.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            agreed. That last scene was hilarious.
            "That's not even enough numbers!"
            "Is that Billie Jean King?"

Comment

• True story, Friday Night Lights has been picked up for 2 more, I state again 2 more seasons. Stoked. Still, it will be interesting to see what they do with the show with a lot of the main characters graduating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                True story, Friday Night Lights has been picked up for 2 more, I state again 2 more seasons. Stoked. Still, it will be interesting to see what they do with the show with a lot of the main characters graduating.
                Considering the show was pretty much canceled that is pretty incredible. I started season 1 a couple months back and I think I am going to pick up the first two seasons on DVD sometime this summer.

Comment

• Gonzo, keeping up with Tara?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

True story, Friday Night Lights has been picked up for 2 more, I state again 2 more seasons. Stoked. Still, it will be interesting to see what they do with the show with a lot of the main characters graduating.
                    Awesome. I was wondering what was going on with it. Glad it's sticking around.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Am I the only one a bit put off by the oddly sexual, half digital/cartoon new cheeto commercials??? The low raspy voice of Chester Cheeto reminds me of a drug dealer...

Everyone that is eating the cheetos in the commericials are hallucinating because they are the only ones who can see him. He tells them what to do, they do it. Umm?

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Gonzo, keeping up with Tara?
                        I love that show, Gimmy or whatever the **** it's name is creeps me out tough, Buck is thy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                          I love that show, Gimmy or whatever the **** it's name is creeps me out tough, Buck is thy ****.
                          Gimme is pretty ****** up I agree, the show is hilarious.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                            Any one else watch "Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles"?

I thought season one rocked but season two has kinda been up and down.
                            I watched the first season but being in college now I always forget about time and days so I haven't watched the second season. Can you fill me in on what's happening?

Comment

• Get on the Breaking Bad bandwagon. Just started!

Comment

Get on the Breaking Bad bandwagon. Just started!
                                agreed. good stuff

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information