Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    This dudes wife is a cheating ***** with your best friend. Kill them both!
    But that would drastically reduce the level of asskicking on the show.

Comment

• WTF? All Mr. Zombie Man was trying to do was eat the deer. Deers should be up for grabs by both sides. But no, they gang beat his ass and chopped his head off.

I changed my mind. I should totally be watching this in the mental capacity I'm in.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Ok the dude is more then just a dick, he totally deserves what he is getting.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• So he does die? Cause they're all talking like he's totally alive cause apparently zombies, er, geeks can't fit through the crack in the door.

"I put a lock and chainz on it! He's probably fine!"

I bet the 1st episode of this is intense. Gonna watch it online as soon as this is over.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            So he does die? Cause they're all talking like he's totally alive cause apparently zombies, er, geeks can't fit through the crack in the door.

"I put a lock and chainz on it! He's probably fine!"

I bet the 1st episode of this is intense. Gonna watch it online as soon as this is over.
            Both episodes were amazing. A little less action in today's than either of those, but it's all so good.

Comment

• I actually didnt care for the first one and found the second to be much more interesting but thats only because the first episode you could tell exactly what was coming. And the guy is alive, but I doubt he will be when they find him.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Both episodes were amazing. A little less action in today's than either of those, but it's all so good.
                Righteous. I've got Ep. 1 qued up, and got my pen0r in hand to power fap to it's awesomeness.

It's why they calls me The Diesel.

I just wanna see where he wakes up from the coma to find out there are ******* zombies around. It better be as cool as I'm imagining it.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Can zombies swim?

Oooh! Do they do like the Pirates of the Carribean and like walk under water?!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Can zombies swim?

No they cant. Well I assume not. I had this conversation with a friend about this, and we came to the conclusion they cant breath underwater because they dont have gills or any real way of being able to breathe, assuming they breathe.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Can zombies swim?

This video usually answers most questions.

Comment

• That was a sick ending.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I wonder where Merle went.

Ed, you just got knocked the **** out!

It'd probably be pretty easy to get laid in a post apocalyptic zombie crisis. I mean, all you have to do is be passable and a nice guy. You can even play hero.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Should I put these in spoilers? I think I will...I really need to work on my projects...

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Should I put these in spoilers? I think I will...I really need to work on my projects...

I think maybe it was random, or there was just some fragment left that recognized it and grabbed it. I mean right after you could see rationale wasnt really there.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• This is gonna seem kinda random, but have they shown a woman being killed by a zombie in one of the episodes?
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information