No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boardwalk empire was good and dexter for once this season was good tonight too!

Comment

• The horse got eaten... I'm of ******* mad...

BUT AWESOME SHOW!!! That was freakin' great. Nice mix of action, suspense, drama, and everything in between.

And thanks for The Walking Dead, I got **** done last night. Better hurry! Rage Writer Super Saiyan SSJK4!!!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        Can zombies swim?

Oooh! Do they do like the Pirates of the Carribean and like walk under water?!
        Exactly, holding them under does no good at all.

Last night's episode was the bomb, character development & conflict reaching a dramatic crescendo, you knew they wouldn't leave the guy handcuffed on the roof, unwritten rule of TV series doesn't allow an expensive character actor to be killed off too soon. I hope Sheriff Grimes gets his guns & ammo back for future fireworks.

3 more episodes left, they only made 6 but I'm guessing this instant superhit will be back next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
          Exactly, holding them under does no good at all.

Last night's episode was the bomb, character development & conflict reaching a dramatic crescendo, you knew they wouldn't leave the guy handcuffed on the roof, unwritten rule of TV series doesn't allow an expensive character actor to be killed off too soon. I hope Sheriff Grimes gets his guns & ammo back for future fireworks.

3 more episodes left, they only made 6 but I'm guessing this instant superhit will be back next season.
          Im guessing another group of guys finds his guns and there is a conflict between them in the city based on the preview for next episode.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Why did he cut off his hand instead of the cuffs?

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• I'm rewatching Twin Peaks for the fifth time or something, and it still rules.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                I'm rewatching Twin Peaks for the fifth time or something, and it still rules.
                Ive yet to watch alot of the TV show, watching the movie with no prior knowledge of anything is the scariest thing a human being can do. I never really caught up with the show because I heard it pretty much ends without a lot of clarification.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Ive yet to watch alot of the TV show, watching the movie with no prior knowledge of anything is the scariest thing a human being can do. I never really caught up with the show because I heard it pretty much ends without a lot of clarification.
                  The main mystery ends at about a third of the way into the second season, so it is still very much worth it to just see the show up to that point. The latter half of the second season introduces another mystery, and that is where it ends on about eighteen different cliffhangers.

As for watching the movie first, there is no way that would make ANY sense if you hadn't seen the show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The main mystery ends at about a third of the way into the second season, so it is still very much worth it to just see the show up to that point. The latter half of the second season introduces another mystery, and that is where it ends on about eighteen different cliffhangers.

As for watching the movie first, there is no way that would make ANY sense if you hadn't seen the show.
                    Actually I put together a ton from just the movie alone on my first time through. I mean at first it just seemed really weird but talking about it with a friend we kind of put some stuff together. I already know the first mystery and how it ends, and I wouldnt be interested to get into the next one if it doesnt have a conclusion which is disappointing since what Ive seen is pretty interesting.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• It's worth it for the amazing episode where the killer is revealed, and Kyle MachLachlan just being goddamn amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Starting January 20 on NBC:
                        8-8:30 p.m. – “Community”
                        8:30-9 p.m. – “PERFECT COUPLES”
                        9-9:30 p.m. – “The Office”
                        9:30-10 p.m. – “Parks and Recreation”
                        10-10:30 p.m. – “30 Rock”
                        10:30-11 p.m. – “Outsourced”

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...-changes/72090

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It's worth it for the amazing episode where the killer is revealed, and Kyle MachLachlan just being goddamn amazing.
                          I think I know who the killer is from the movie, but maybe its different? I know its a prequel but I thought it was the same person.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Walking Dead is prob my favorite show on right now. I get pissed when the tivo says its halfway over. Like, really pissed.

Comment

• Yeah six episodes is pretty weak imo. AMC has amazing television shows tho.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                Walking Dead is prob my favorite show on right now. I get pissed when the tivo says its halfway over. Like, really pissed.
                                Haha, same. I always cry when I'm fast forwarding and there is only 30 minutes left.

I hope they don't stay long at their "base camp" though. I prefer it when they stay on the move, go into the city, etc. More interesting that way.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information