Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    The Office is a shell of what it once was. There is no better comedy on TV right now than Community, hands down.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I've always dreamed of playing charades with you Jeff, but not like this, and not on dry land.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Community continues to amaze. So ******* hilarious.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Community is on an Arrested Development like streak lately.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• only the Blizzbian knows

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Community also so much better than The Office it's not even fair.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Okay, Liz and the pizza made me lol pretty hard

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• H. Jon Benjamin voicing a character on a new Fox animated show= win.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jim's prank on Gabe might be on par with his best Dwight pranks... That was epic.

Comment

• I hope the league lasts atleast another 3 seasons. By far my favorite show on tv right now. Taco's random stoner thoughts are the grestest.
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• I had dickloads of work tonight so I only got to watch Sunny and The League, but The League was freaking amazing. Even down to every little detail, about how they had a ridiculous nickname for every single person in the school. Awesome show and it's always so relate-able.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          I had dickloads of work tonight so I only got to watch Sunny and The League, but The League was freaking amazing. Even down to every little detail, about how they had a ridiculous nickname for every single person in the school. Awesome show and it's always so relate-able.
                          Completely agree, it blows me away how relate-able the show is. I thought they would struggle with a full season about fantasy but week in and week out it has been amazing.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Community is still the king of comedy on TV, with The League coming in at a very close second. I can't get enough of these shows.

Also, anyone else still watching Terriers besides Splat and I? What a fantastic show. It's so good. I really hope they give it another season but it isn't looking likely right now. :(

edit: I'm a huge fan of Alan Sepinwall. Here is an article he posted about Terriers:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...should-save-it
                            Last edited by vidae; 11-19-2010, 02:20 AM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Yeah terriers is actually pretty good. I havent watched every episode but it's pretty good.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• What amazes me is that a guy down the hall from me made a blanket fort last weekend because his roommate was a gone. We then went in there, lit up and made smores.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information