X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking freaking Dead tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      Yes there really is a Santa Claus, he came a little early this yr.

I was out of my cable box for 2 days, tried to connect many boxes we switched out with them at their office. we have 2 input lines, A & B like in all 40-yr-old houses, Comcast tech support had us connect 3-4 different boxes to B & the signal was weak, registered -29 on the technician's meter. Connected to the other one, he clipped the connector & problem solved.

I asked if I'm due $ back since I was out for > 24 hrs on my prime set including a FB Saturday, he said I could ask. 30 mis after he leaves, he calls back & we got mega-compensation: free HBO, Cinemax, Starz, & Showtime for 6 mos! That's with their OnDemand stuff too!

Maybe it's really b/c the tech supervisor is a Dallas Cowboys fan too, lol, got a thumbs up on my flag in the garage. Or b/c I ratted my neighbor out next door for running that strange cable thru his attic.... he's an electrician after all, maybe has a splitter up there, LMAO!! I'm getting even for all the nights his damn yapping chihuahua woke me up, take that ************! Stealing cable btw in CA gets 3 warnings, then prosecution & can be a $5K fine or 6 mos. in jail, everybody does it anyway, there's a cable splitter under half the houses in this whole state.

So what s/b 1st, fellow groover-mctoobers? A marathon catchup session of this season's Dexter? I've heard good stuff about Bordwalk Empire, maybe watch all that at once? Lots of good movies too, my wife is engrossed in Harry Potter right now.
      I'm liking Dexter, Walking Dead, and Friday Night Lights this season... I don't watch too much else aside from The Office. I always catch up on Sunny In Philadelphia in marathon sessiosn on DVD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Walking freaking Dead tonight!
        Boardwalk Empire tonight!

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Wait, did season 5 of FNL start? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME???
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Wait, did season 5 of FNL start? HOW COME NO ONE TOLD ME???
            Because they don't want anyone to know it exists. I just found out last week, myself. It's been REALLY good so far. It's the last season, and it's been one of the best.

Comment

• Super stoked for Boardwalk and Brewmasters tonight.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Because they don't want anyone to know it exists. I just found out last week, myself. It's been REALLY good so far. It's the last season, and it's been one of the best.
                God damned, I know what Im doing tomorrow. Thats great news.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• ROFL @ Otto using Mr. Burns as a bong. WTF? LOL. I also think that's the first time they didn't just hint at Otto being a junkie, but actually use on the show.

Comment

• I hope this doesn't spoil anything for anyone, but Dexter was the best episode this season.

On a scale of A to F, It earned a grade of "******* awesome!"

edit: The show has great writing and so many subliminal messages that you just have to pay attention to. Like Lumen's name (and her act as a "passenger of light" similar to Dexter's "dark passenger") or The bad cop, or the tattoo on Quinn's arm. Or a lot of other things I can't remember.
                    Last edited by descendency; 11-21-2010, 10:02 PM.
                    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• **** this group of of guys is annoying in walking dead. You have all the guns, why dont you show up and mow them all down.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Well.... ****.

Comment

• Good episode of walking dead. So happy with these episodes outside of the pilot. <3 zombies.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Why in the hell did no one tell me that there was a Futurama holiday special on tonight?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Why in the hell did no one tell me that there was a Futurama holiday special on tonight?
                              because you are a ****

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                because you are a ****
                                SO YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME? You are not a nice man.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information