Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just re-watched the finale of BSG and while it's still epic as ****,

Again I loved this but wanted to voice my lone gripe with arguable the greatest hour and a half of television ever.
    Last edited by Mr. Hero; 03-29-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
      dude, throw some spoiler tags in there or warnings or something...
      Last edited by comahan; 03-30-2009, 09:28 AM.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        better....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            ha now u have to edit ur post :D

Comment

• Greek starts back up tonight, wooo. I mean, I don't watch that show or anything...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Greek starts back up tonight, wooo. I mean, I don't watch that show or anything...
                Hey Im not the only one with that guilty pleasure! But I honestly hate all the females on the show. If they could just cut out all of the Casey scenes and replace them with more of the Beaver I would be thrilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  Hey Im not the only one with that guilty pleasure! But I honestly hate all the females on the show. If they could just cut out all of the Casey scenes and replace them with more of the Beaver I would be thrilled.
                  Anything with Beaver or Dale is pure gold and the women all annoy the crap out of me so I agree.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• ...and Breaking Bad remains the best show on television. Even a 'filler' episode like this last one can be great. The wife is turning out to be such a great character, can't believe she lit up like that at the end, that's not going to end well. I also wonder what the teddy bear in the pool is foreshadowing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      ...and Breaking Bad remains the best show on television. Even a 'filler' episode like this last one can be great. The wife is turning out to be such a great character, can't believe she lit up like that at the end, that's not going to end well. I also wonder what the teddy bear in the pool is foreshadowing...

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Yes, Breaking Bad continues to be rather awesome. The best scenes are definitely anything with both Jesse & Walt, those two have some awesome chemistry. I don't mind less of the D-Bag DEA brother in law and annoying as hell sister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Anything with Beaver or Dale is pure gold and the women all annoy the crap out of me so I agree.
                          I really hope they don't let Dale's part go. Now that he isnt in the roommate roll he could really disappear if they don't give him more to do. What be moronic if they let him fade out, Clark Duke is a funny guy & i love him as the straight edge bible thumping redneck science genius haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Yes, Breaking Bad continues to be rather awesome. The best scenes are definitely anything with both Jesse & Walt, those two have some awesome chemistry. I don't mind less of the D-Bag DEA brother in law and annoying as hell sister.
                            I think the Brother in law is a great character, can't wait until he starts getting suspicious of Walt, that is going to be outstanding.
                            Last edited by Hollywood; 03-30-2009, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              I think the Brother in law is a great character, can't wait until he starts getting suspicious of Walt, that is going to be outstanding.
                              He's a child in a grown-ups body, but great at his DEA job. I am suprised nothing more ever came from when they found the chemistry missing from Walt's school when he was still teaching. They might have tied that up last season, but I'm not sure.

This show is so eerily addictive. I just hope that can fit in a couple more seasons before Walt's cancer kills him. Setting a definitive end to the show like LOST has done (IMO) would be something that could really draw in viewers and add suspense.

Gosh now I want to cook and sell meth. Jk, I kid.

Comment

• I don't know who else watches kevin smith's tv show reaper, but another awesome episode, the sock-racquetball scene alone was epic to the epicest degree.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information