Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Haha, this is the Community Christmas episode, check this out:

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...istmas-episode
    Winger looks like Chucky.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Spartacus is criminally underrated. One of the best shows that's come out in recent years imo. It really is too bad what happened to Andy Whitfield though.

Comment

• Dexter was awesome this week.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Have any of you guys seen the show ManTracker? Its pretty entertaining to watch people who are that confident fall time after time to the guy.... just becasue your from the city doesn't mean your going to be good at running through the bush!

Anyway me and my roomate just finished our application video for next season, time to put my money where my mouth is?

All in all great show!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
            Spartacus is criminally underrated. One of the best shows that's come out in recent years imo. It really is too bad what happened to Andy Whitfield though.
            I agree. He was excellent in that role.

Comment

• So uh, Brodeur, I started watching Twin Peaks and I feel like I'm missing something. I like a lot of the characters but is there something mind blowing that makes the show so good? Just curious as I'm only a couple episodes in and I have yet to be amazed.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• It's an acquired taste.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just finishing up Season 1 of Modern Family. Very funny show, I really like it.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Oh, well, I just didn't know if something significant was going to pop up. Like I said, a lot of the characters are pretty cool so I'll keep watching for now but thus far it's not spectacular.

Comment

• The show does get progressively more insane and dark, and the characters are fleshed out more. James is really terrible though, and he gets a storyline in season 2 that is probably the worst thing in a good show ever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ah, I see. Agent Cooper is god damn amazing though thus far. Love him.

Comment

• Cooper remains awesome all the way through, although Ray Wise becomes the best actor on the show eventually.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Terriers is the best show that no one is watching. I just finally caught up with last weeks and last nights episode, and it is the best new show of the season, no question.

I really hope FX does the right thing and gives us another season.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Terriers is the best show that no one is watching. I just finally caught up with last weeks and last nights episode, and it is the best new show of the season, no question.

I really hope FX does the right thing and gives us another season.
                              Hmm, I've been skeptical to watch it but might start since a lot of shows will be ending soon. What's the gist of the series?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                              12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                                Hmm, I've been skeptical to watch it but might start since a lot of shows will be ending soon. What's the gist of the series?
                                It's about an Ex-Cop and an Ex-Thief who are PIs. It's kind of a tired and played out idea, but the chemistry between the two leads is great and the writing is top notch.

It's DEFINITELY worth a watch, at least the pilot. I guarantee that you'll be hooked.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information