Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    Do you guys think an official The Walking Dead thread would gain any traction here?
    I was going to start one but remembered that there was only one or two more episodes until its season is over so I was going to wait til next season.
    If there is one! Better be.
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post

Dexter is great this season.
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        I was going to start one but remembered that there was only one or two more episodes until its season is over so I was going to wait til next season.
        If there is one! Better be.
        TWD has been renewed for a second season of 13 eps :D

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I don't mind any of the new kids.
          Yeah they are a rather bland group, I don't dislike any of them but I don't really care about any of them either like I did with Riggins and Smash.

Certainly needs more Riggins though, surely with the amount of plot inconsistencies they can get him out early or parole right?

Also the whole Julie thing just seems so unnecessary to me. It is just this annoying separate thing going on in parallel to the rest.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Julie storyline is horrible and just pointlessly uncomfortable. I don't see the point of that angle.

For the new people... The entire dynamic of the cast changed when they went to East Dillon. They're just different people from a different part of town. We don't gett he hijinx of the middle class-to-wealthy kids anymore...it's all poor kids from the ghetto or from the farm. We don't get the new kids that came to Dillon to play for the team...

I think Becky and Jess are pretty decent. Vince is no Smash Williams, but he's up there. I guess it's they're just less interesting because they're somewhat normal kids playing football for a ghetto school rather than demi-gods who are worshipped at a football powerhouse school.

Comment

• How has nobody even mentioned the fashion show yet? ******* sweet.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I watched the first 3 episodes of The Walking Dead last night/this morning, and they were excellent. If not for the 3 essays I have due in the next 4 days, I would watch the other two. Great series so far.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• SOA finale, anyone want to discuss this with me?

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• So what's so wrong about Lumen?

Comment

• Terriers has really grown on me. Good finale thus far.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I watched the first 3 episodes of The Walking Dead last night/this morning, and they were excellent. If not for the 3 essays I have due in the next 4 days, I would watch the other two. Great series so far.
                        I just finished episode 4, and the series so far is indeed awesome. Kinda sucks that they only made 6 for the first season, but totally understandable. Someone please tell me they've already said there will be a 2nd season/more episodes...?

EDIT: **** YEA. 13 episode 2nd season to start in Feb.
                        Last edited by iowatreat54; 12-01-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• There is a thirteen episode season two order dammit. I've said this like 600 times and someone else did like 5 hours ago.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            There is a thirteen episode season two order dammit. I've said this like 600 times and someone else did like 5 hours ago.
                            Psh, you honestly expect me to go back past the most recent page? Let's be realistic here Peter Pan.

Comment

• Wait season 2 starts this Feb?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Wait season 2 starts this Feb?
                                That is what wikipedia told me. And wikipedia never lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information