Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
    I don't know who else watches kevin smith's tv show reaper, but another awesome episode, the sock-racquetball scene alone was epic to the epicest degree.
    I'm pretty sure it is not his show he just directed the pilot....

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
      I'm pretty sure it is not his show he just directed the pilot....
      Really? It's a great show none the less. *shrug*

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
        Really? It's a great show none the less. *shrug*
        Yeah, I IMDB'd it real quick and he's been a 'consultant' on 18 episodes which probably means little but it was created and written by two women, whom Smith on SModcast had nothing but praise for. Never seen it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Anyone ever see the Trey and Matt short Princess?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I think the Unusuals starts tonight?
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I'm watching Reno 911 right now and I can't believe how fat Ian Roberts and Jones have gotten. What the **** happened?????

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                I think the Unusuals starts tonight?
                next wednesday !!!!!!!!!!
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• holy ******* ****. ccb holy ******* ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cb you watch this ******* ****! wow

Comment

• No more Damages for a while....:(

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Because Canada sucks I have been unable to watch season 6 of The Shield until now. Over the past week I have been rewatching the first 5 seasons. **** is it an excellent show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Because Canada sucks I have been unable to watch season 6 of The Shield until now. Over the past week I have been rewatching the first 5 seasons. **** is it an excellent show.
                        you are a flaming **** when did you get un-banned...
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          Yes, Breaking Bad continues to be rather awesome. The best scenes are definitely anything with both Jesse & Walt, those two have some awesome chemistry. I don't mind less of the D-Bag DEA brother in law and annoying as hell sister.
                          Breaking Bad is such a ******* brilliant show. It seems to get better every week. I can't wait for the next ep. The opening title sequence is probably my favorite on TV right now. It helps set up every episode and gives each a bad ass vibe.
                          Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 04-04-2009, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Because Canada sucks I have been unable to watch season 6 of The Shield until now. Over the past week I have been rewatching the first 5 seasons. **** is it an excellent show.

1. Yes, Canada does suck.

2. The Shield is ******* amazing.

Comment

• I just finished up ep 4 from season 6 of The Shield. The end where Vic tears up the hospital was incredible. It doesn't sound like it but it was an incredibly sad scene. Really touching stuff. It reminded me a lot of the second last ep of season 2 of Rescue Me when

Both scenes were incredibly emotionally powerful. I am glad I decided to re-watch the first few seasons on The Shield and I am really glad I finally got around to watching season 6.

Comment

Breaking Bad is such a ******* brilliant show. It seems to get better every week. I can't wait for the next ep. The opening title sequence is probably my favorite on TV right now. It helps set up every episode and gives each a bad ass vibe.
                                It's so akwardly, eerily, massively addicting.. And your right, it is brilliant. Can't get enough. This show along with The Office are the 2 shows that I actually plan my weeks around.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information