No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking forward to the new show coming this January. The Killer, or some ish like that
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post

Comment

• McGee, I agree with everything there
        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• AMC is def the place to be for great shows. TWD had a very solid first season, heres hoping the second one is even better. Now I just have to wait patiently for Breaking Bad to come back, that finale still has me saying OMFG I NEED TO KNOW NOW haha

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Speaking of Breaking Bad awesome, Hank and the Cousins confrontation is happening as we speak on AMC.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• And I was watching closely, that scene is ******* awesome. Although the season 3 finale almost every scene reached that level of awesomness. I loooove how it just zooms out with the car alarm going off and bodies all over the parking lot and just goes to the credits. Crazy good.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Just watched Dexter. Holy ****. I can't wait for next week!

Comment

• Brod did you read the comics for the walking dead, if so do you know what was whispered?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I've been meaning to get to it forever, but I still have not yet no. I would assume it has something to do with a blood test.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah IGN said if you read the comics its obvious but if not you could still guess what it was. Just curious, I dont want to wait until this time next year to find out.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Yeah, he whispered what Bill Murray whispered to Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation to him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah never saw that..... haha

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Good ending, that Blonde ***** needs to go tho. I hate her, shes so stupid and whines, ugh why did Dale have to stay behind and make her change her mind. Kill her!
                            I was half hoping Dale and the blonde ***** would just stay there. His shock face and overly cheesy caring old man routine has worn on me. I've been done with the guy for awhile now.

Comment

• Noah Emmerich should get a guest emmy or something for his performance in tonight's episode. Just thought I'd mention that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                I was half hoping Dale and the blonde ***** would just stay there. His shock face and overly cheesy caring old man routine has worn on me. I've been done with the guy for awhile now.
                                I like Dale, tho he most certainly needs to inform people of Shanes recent actions. The Blonde chick has never done anything useful in this show but be stupid, I find her over acting to be far worse then Dales but thats just me. Also I don't think Noah Emmerich did anything amazing to be honest Brod.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information