Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shut up Jvig, I don't want to hear you bashing Noah after he rocked the house.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Noah Emmerich should get a guest emmy or something for his performance in tonight's episode. Just thought I'd mention that.
      He was fantastic, as was the entire episode.

      Bring on season 2!

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Shut up Jvig, I don't want to hear you bashing Noah after he rocked the house.
        Wow brod, thats harsh. I didn't say it wasn't good, I just don't think he brought it to the level your giving it.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Shut up Jvig, I don't want to hear you bashing Noah after he rocked the house.
          And he wanted to kill Jeffrey DeMunn. Unbelievable!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
            And he wanted to kill Jeffrey DeMunn. Unbelievable!
            Hey ass hole I said I like DeMunn, Nepg said he didnt like him. Get your **** right! Meanies.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Yaaaaaay I'm gonna get my wishhhhh. Oh make a cool character die, I ******* hate this girl. I HATE HER
              You were willing to let him go, which I find unacceptable. We need Jeffrey DeMunn!

              Comment


              • I don't think Darabont can work without Jeffrey DeMunn.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  You were willing to let him go, which I find unacceptable. We need Jeffrey DeMunn!
                  No False, I said oh cool way to make a cool character go, meaning Demunn. You are reading my posts wrong, I only dislike that blonde *****, she needs to go. I am fine with everyone else. You even quoted my post saying that haha.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    No False, I said oh cool way to make a cool character go, meaning Demunn. You are reading my posts wrong, I only dislike that blonde *****, she needs to go. I am fine with everyone else. You even quoted my post saying that haha.
                    Got it. High Five!

                    I don't think Darabont can work without Jeffrey DeMunn.
                    Holden has been in everything he's done in the last decade, as well.
                    Last edited by SuperMcGee; 12-06-2010, 02:49 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Haha I'm glad we got this out of the way, now we can continue to talk up TWD. Speaking of Demunns character, I'm really hoping he informs people of Shane, if I saw someone do that I would totally rat that person out.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment




                      • worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

                        themaninblack
                        15

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Haha I'm glad we got this out of the way, now we can continue to talk up TWD. Speaking of Demunns character, I'm really hoping he informs people of Shane, if I saw someone do that I would totally rat that person out.
                          I think most people that matter know how Shane feels by now.

                          He's become a bit of a loose cannon since Rick came into the picture, and everyone knows it.

                          Comment


                          • I know why some of you guys are upset over the way TWD first season ended.

                            Several story-lines are still up in the air:



                            PLENTY to build from in Season 2.
                            Last edited by MaxV; 12-06-2010, 07:55 AM.

                            Comment


                            • So now that the first season is over... is The Walking Dead worth my time? Have decided that I will wait out debut seasons for shows to a) get renewed and b) see if they are any good before dedicating myself to them.

                              I get the feeling it is worth it?


                              Props to BK on the sig!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                                So now that the first season is over... is The Walking Dead worth my time? Have decided that I will wait out debut seasons for shows to a) get renewed and b) see if they are any good before dedicating myself to them.

                                I get the feeling it is worth it?
                                Well, it depends what your preference is.

                                Without spoiling it for you, I can tell you that even though this is a Zombie show, it deals MUCH more with a human survival aspect. Zombies, themselves, didn't get as much screen time as you might expect from this show.

                                Personally I like that about this show, but perhaps some others would prefer to see more Survivors vs. Zombies battles.

                                BTW, it has already been renewed for the second season.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information