No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch it. You won't regret it. I guarantee it *insert cheesy smile and a thumbs up*
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Lennie James needs to become a recurring character next season though. In fact, I demand he become one! NOW!
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• FX officially cancels Terriers. Sad day. It was such a great show. Ugh.

John Landgraf, the president of FX, is having a conference call later to discuss the cancellation and that is something that rarely happens.

Oh well. I'll buy it on DVD and revisit it every once in a while. Such a perfect little show, it really is a shame.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Goddammit FX, I'm getting tired of your cancellations. First you cancel Damages, follow that up with putting ******* Two and a Half Men on every night and finish it up with cancelling Terriers. UGH.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Goddammit FX, I'm getting tired of your cancellations. First you cancel Damages, follow that up with putting ******* Two and a Half Men on every night and finish it up with cancelling Terriers. UGH.
            Thankfully, SOA has been renewed for Season 4.

Comment

• 12 minutes preview of Games of Throne that will aire on HBO in April. I'm so anxious to see that show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EVKp5nYxyI

Comment

• Just watched the first three episodes of Dexter.

Holy **** I am addicted.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Just watched the first three episodes of Dexter.

Holy **** I am addicted.
                  It's a damn good addiction to have! Saw sunday's episode last night. Wow, the finale is gonna be great!.

Comment

• Terriers was canceled after one season, bummer. That show was starting to grow on me.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Son of a *****, I'm going to go punch everyone in the face that didn't watch Terriers you missed out on a dang good show.

Comment

• You need to give a show a better name than Terriers if you want it to succeed. I haven't watched it and have no idea what it is about but it just sounds bad.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                          You need to give a show a better name than Terriers if you want it to succeed. I haven't watched it and have no idea what it is about but it just sounds bad.
                          Ever heard of not judging a book by the cover?

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So I was rewatching the season of Louie on Hulu today, man is it a fantastic show. Not the funniest but it is just good tv.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              So I was rewatching the season of Louie on Hulu today, man is it a fantastic show. Not the funniest but it is just good tv.
                              The episode where he almost gets in a fight with that kid was ******* amazing. It was well acted, really well written, and felt real. He cast off the semblance of a comedy show to actually say something.

For me, Louie had a great season. I normally love Louis CK, but it was nice to see him cast off the stand-up format for something more.

Comment

• Louie is an amazing show. It's amazing what smart, creative people can do when networks aren't forcing their agenda down their throats.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information