Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
    You need to give a show a better name than Terriers if you want it to succeed. I haven't watched it and have no idea what it is about but it just sounds bad.
    Really? That is what you judge a show on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Haha I'm glad we got this out of the way, now we can continue to talk up TWD. Speaking of Demunns character, I'm really hoping he informs people of Shane, if I saw someone do that I would totally rat that person out.
      Saw the season finale, exhilarated that it's renewed for a 2nd season & twice as many episodes (16) as this was a winter seasonal replacement but a wildly successful one.

Yes I agree, what secret info whispered to our protag was that somebody failed a blood test, & the member of the survivor group in question will be the 1st one eliminated in Season 2. So it's reasonable to assume they will bring in new blood to enlarge the rapidly thinning group. I think they're keeping the blonde though, sorry Jvig, her dad is 50-50 IMO.

The start of season 2 will feature a reconnection with military survivors (that helicopter we saw earlier as noted? Ft. Benning nearby?) or the holdouts in the inner city we saw in the Vatos episode. And the return of a vengeful one-handed Merle, count on it.

No TV series has launched so many disturbing dreams as TWD, I know I see & hear its characters in my sleep sometimes. Thankfully the zombies, not so much....

12 minutes preview of Games of Throne that will aire on HBO in April. I'm so anxious to see that show.
      I saw that preview too, it looks like it's going to be big budget & really good, based on medieval/Renaissance Europe with a lot of the darkness from that time instead of a Romanticized slant with chivalry & its attendant hokum.

George R. R. Martin is a helluva fantasy & horror writer, the only novel of his I've read was about 25 yrs ago, Fevre Dream, about 19th Century vampires on a Mississippi River steamboat preying on other riverboats at night, great stuff, good times.....
      Last edited by LizardState; 12-08-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• That Battlestar Galactica show is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post

That Battlestar Galactica show is very good.
          Yes, yes it is!

Comment

• Until you get to the ending.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Until you get to the ending.
              I loved the ending :(

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                I loved the ending :(
                Me too! Brodeur had clearly lost his grip on sanity. It was just a matter of time, really.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                  Me too! Brodeur had clearly lost his grip on sanity. It was just a matter of time, really.
                  Meh, the show was so awesome that I didn't really care about the ending. It's better than the original series ending that they could have just redone.

However, Brodeur actually likes something I like on the whole, so at the end of the day I'll take what I can get and chalk it up as a W.

Comment

• Anyone have an opinion of Glory Daze on TBS? I need something in my Tuesday night lineup.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      Anyone have an opinion of Glory Daze on TBS? I need something in my Tuesday night lineup.
                      Glee is on Tuesday nights.

So with that suggestion, you will still need something to watch on Tuesday because Glee is awful.

Yea, bring it on, Corey...

Comment

• Yeah, go watch that TBS show instead of Glee, but you'll still be looking for a tuesday night show in about a month when Glory Daze is canceled. :D

Also, for those of you who are Fringe fans, the January premiere has been moved up one week from January 28th to January 21st.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          Glee is on Tuesday nights.

So with that suggestion, you will still need something to watch on Tuesday because Glee is awful.

Yea, bring it on, Corey...
                          Glee has declined a pretty decent amount this season, so bah.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Glee has declined a pretty decent amount this season, so bah.
                            You have declined a pretty decent amount this season!
                            (shameless self-promotion)
                            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I disagree, now we must have a duel to the death at dawn.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

OH NO HE DIDN'T!

(but seriously, you have Brodeur.)

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information