Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    It's so akwardly, eerily, massively addicting.. And your right, it is brilliant. Can't get enough. This show along with The Office are the 2 shows that I actually plan my weeks around.
    I would agree, but I actually took work on Thursday night, fully aware of the two new Office episodes. Praise Allah for DVR

    by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

    Comment


    • Anyone a fan of the internet series The Jeannie Tate Show?



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Over the past 7 days, I've watched all 5 seasons of The Wire, having never seen any before. It was pretty awesome.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
          Over the past 7 days, I've watched all 5 seasons of The Wire, having never seen any before. It was pretty awesome.
          Nice. It took me a couple weeks to get through the show but that was only because I was borrowing every season one at a time. It is a ******* awesome show. Stringer Bell remains one of my favorite characters in any show.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Nice. It took me a couple weeks to get through the show but that was only because I was borrowing every season one at a time. It is a ******* awesome show. Stringer Bell remains one of my favorite characters in any show.
            Bubbles > Stringer Bell. Also Omar is better.

            Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

            Comment


            • I watched most of Season 1 of the Wire but my interest sort of wained and I ended up dropping it. Wasn't a bad show, just for the most part Im tired of police related crime dramas.

              Comment


              • I need to watch The Wire.

                On nearly every Television forum or thread ive seen, there was always a "Best Show on Television: The Wire or Battlestar Galactica?" thread. And I'm sorta tired of only having seen one of those shows.




                Comment


                • We all know Dexter is better then both...those forums are mislead
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • I really do need to watch The Wire.

                    Comment


                    • It's a very good show, my problem is the same one as peeps' i'm just so sick of cop dramas that I just lost interest with it. it's the same reason I'm not going apeshit over dexter, which admittedly is an awesome show that I watch regularly.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                        It's a very good show, my problem is the same one as peeps' i'm just so sick of cop dramas that I just lost interest with it. it's the same reason I'm not going apeshit over dexter, which admittedly is an awesome show that I watch regularly.
                        Im on the fence with Dexter. I LOVED the first 2 seasons, but wasn't at all in love with the 3rd. The first two, cop drama was in it, but it was sort of on the backburner to Dexters sociopathness. Season 3 its like they took the cop & girlfriend drama aspects and magnified them, concentrating less and less on Dexter's crazy side.

                        Comment


                        • IMO Deadwood was the better HBO show and NYPD Blue (the first few seasons) was the better Police Drama show. I find The Wire to be slightly overrated.

                          Comment


                          • CCB told me about a new show by the creator of Veronica Mars, Rob Thomas, called Party Down. It airs on Starz so I don't get to see it in Canada but I have watched the first 3 eps and it is hilarious. The cast is amazing and every week there is a new awesome guest star or two. It is really funny stuff.

                            Comment


                            • If Rob Thomas is involved I will watch.
                              Taking a Knapp.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                CCB told me about a new show by the creator of Veronica Mars, Rob Thomas, called Party Down. It airs on Starz so I don't get to see it in Canada but I have watched the first 3 eps and it is hilarious. The cast is amazing and every week there is a new awesome guest star or two. It is really funny stuff.
                                Yeah I've been waiting to see it, looks great. I love Adam Scott



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information