No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is definitely 1,4,2,3,5 as well. Nothing beats the epicness of the first season but season 4 came close due to Lithgow's brilliant performance. I really liked the way season 2 began and it ended very strong. Season 3 was also really good and I was a big Miguel Prado fan thanks to Smitts. I started off really hating this season but after the last couple of episodes it has gotten stronger and grown on me.
    Last edited by 703SKINS202; 12-08-2010, 09:14 PM. Reason: typo

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I'd go 2-1-4-3, which is strange considering how badly I used to bash Season 2. Basically Season 2 is just the strongest because of the fact that it's the most tense of any of the seasons, and doesn't tread water like the rest do.
      Season 1 would be the best one overall, but season 2 has the greatest moments of all with the Dexter VS Doakes showdown. Did I just spoil some ****? well sorry.

Comment

• I loved the early parts of Season 5, but Lumen started annoying me towards the middle. The last couple episodes have turned the season back around. Depends on the finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
          Mine is definitely 1,4,2,3,5 as well. Nothing beats the epicness of the first season but season 4 came close due to Lithgow's brilliant performance. I really liked the way season 2 began and it ended very strong. Season 3 was also really good and I was a big Miguel Prado fine thanks to Smitts. I started off really hating this season but after the last couple of episodes it has gotten stronger and grown on me.
          This season is definitely wayyyyy better than season 3.

Comment

• I didn't not like Season 3, but it was kind of campy at times. Definitely the worst season (again, not saying it wasn't good).

Comment

• So I've been trying to catch up on Californication. Don't ask how I got behind. I watched Season 1 when it came out on DVD, but am just getting around to Season 2. I've watched up to S2E10 (I think). Such a damn good show.

Dexter, Eastbound & Down (also need to catch up on this), Californication, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia are 4 of my favorite shows ever. Hope they all stick around for at least a little while longer.

Comment

• You know what has really just been forgotten about since the finale, Lost. I hear no talk of it at all anymore.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I still talk about it occasionally.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• talking to yourself doesnt count

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Hey now, I talk about it with my best friend, which mainly involves him talking about how he hates it because of the last three episodes.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• your gerbil talks to you?

Comment

• It is a Yorkshire Terrier dog, thank you very much.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• a yorkie? haha, you're more feminine than I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Hey now, I talk about it with my best friend, which mainly involves him talking about how he hates it because of the last three episodes.
                              I think I'd like your friend. I don't hate it, but how everything ended and went down kind of took a lot of my interest out of the show. I feel like that's the way it is with a lot of people, I never hear about it and when I do people basically say the same thing.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                a yorkie? haha, you're more feminine than I thought.
                                It's the family dog dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information