Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If I had tons of disposable money, I would've bought so much stuff from that Lost auction.

    Comment


    • I know Im late, but chiming in on Dexter...

      1,4,2,3,5 for me. I love the ending of 2, its what launches it over 3 for me.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • 1,4,5,2,3

        I like Jimmy Smitts as an actor but that season was my least favorite, and it was because of him.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Gonna watch the first episode of Breaking Bad tonight, see what all the fuss is about.


          http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Gonna watch the first episode of Breaking Bad tonight, see what all the fuss is about.
            Welcome to the new world order.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Gonna watch the first episode of Breaking Bad tonight, see what all the fuss is about.
              **** will **** you up

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                I know Im late, but chiming in on Dexter...

                1,4,2,3,5 for me. I love the ending of 2, its what launches it over 3 for me.
                There's only one that should launch over 2 over 3....

                James Doakes ************.

                Comment


                • I missed the first few minutes cuz I was takin a ****... dang.


                  http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    I missed the first few minutes cuz I was takin a ****... dang.
                    Oh man bad decision haha, but be prepared to stay awake for the next 30 something hours watching this marathon. As good as season 1 is, seasons 2 & 3 **** gets real.


                    Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                      Welcome to the new world order.
                      I still like Two and a Half Men.


                      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        I still like Two and a Half Men.
                        Not after tonight.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • Heh, I guess im the only person who wasnt crazy about season 1.

                          Season 1 spoiler

                          Anyway, my season preference is probably 4-2-5-1-3


                          Season 4/5 spoiler




                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                            Heh, I guess im the only person who wasnt crazy about season 1.

                            Season 1 spoiler

                            Anyway, my season preference is probably 4-2-5-1-3


                            Season 4/5 spoiler

                            Comment


                            • Finished the first two episodes. Still not sure what kind of character Walt is.




                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • I thought they were doing a marathon, instead their showing road house again. Come AMC. Come on. And Walt is a guy with good intentions but gets himself in over his head as you can see. Obviously his morals on what hes doing arent the best, but I don't think he's a BAD guy per say.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information