Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just finished watching the first seasons of the walking dead and breaking bad. I don't get the hype behind either of these shows, just not interested in seeing more from either.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I would like to point out that Dexter's blah 5th season getting a nomination over the 3rd season of Breaking Bad is annoying.
      LMAO. Dexter does not deserve.
      Just play me, baby

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
        Just finished watching the first seasons of the walking dead and breaking bad. I don't get the hype behind either of these shows, just not interested in seeing more from either.
        Get the **** out with the Breaking Bad hate.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
          Just finished watching the first seasons of the walking dead and breaking bad. I don't get the hype behind either of these shows, just not interested in seeing more from either.
          This entire post is full of failure.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Get the **** out with the Breaking Bad hate.
            haha, I didnt say I hate it, it just doesn't make me want to keep watching. I can see why people like it but it just doesnt do it for me at all.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
              haha, I didnt say I hate it, it just doesn't make me want to keep watching. I can see why people like it but it just doesnt do it for me at all.
              If you watch all the way through to where season 3 ended, you'll have cum stains everywhere.

              Re: Breaking Bad Moments


              Re: Dexter Season 5 & Finale (This spoiler is super ridiculously long I kind of got carried away with myself, I won't be offended if you click the spoiler and just keep scrolling past lol)


              I'd rank the Dexter seasons: 2-4-1-5-3, kind of different than most people I'd assume.

              Comment



              • Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • I have absolutely no idea why you put that in spoiler tags.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I have absolutely no idea why you put that in spoiler tags.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I would also like to point out that the Miami police department is the dumbest and most incompetent department in the history of the world and any medium ever.


                      ..... & the fact that they let the Michael Westen/Chuck Finley gang run amok through the streets of Miami blowing ppl. & things up for 5 yrs & haven't planted guns/coke on them to put them away yet.

                      Comment


                      • Wait Breaking Bad season 3 didn't get any nods this year? Someone here doesn't care for Breaking bad OR walking dead? You win life, I quit.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Wait Breaking Bad season 3 didn't get any nods this year? Someone here doesn't care for Breaking bad OR walking dead? You win life, I quit.
                          Cranston got the lone nomination. I guess Aaron Paul just wasn't as good as Scott Caan in Hawaii Five-O, what can ya do?


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Cranston got the lone nomination. I guess Aaron Paul just wasn't as good as Scott Caan in Hawaii Five-O, what can ya do?
                            Hawaii Five-O is a terrible show, might as well call it CSI Hawaii, they even make the corny jokes CSI does every time they find a dead person. Looks like this doctor isn't giving any more prescriptions today DUN DUN DUUUH!

                            I thought Paul already got nominated and won, or was that for season two?


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Hawaii Five-O is a terrible show, might as well call it CSI Hawaii, they even make the corny jokes CSI does every time they find a dead person. Looks like this doctor isn't giving any more prescriptions today DUN DUN DUUUH!

                              I thought Paul already got nominated and won, or was that for season two?
                              He won the Emmy for season three, but apparently the Golden Globes have HIGHER STANDARDS.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Stupid. Speaking of Aaron Paul

                                http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/323...yankovic-story


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information