No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weekly reminder that Breaking Bad is on.. If you don't watch, your missing out. Free advertising cool huh?

Comment

• so that episode was freakin' awesome.

1) What's up with Hank?
      2) Jesse's like a boss (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c. free advertising).
      3) Ish is about to go down.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        so that episode was freakin' awesome.

1) What's up with Hank?
        2) Jesse's like a boss (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c. free advertising).
        3) Ish is about to go down.
        I love where they are taking Hank with the mental issues right now, very believable. Walt is evil, he doesn't seem to care and I think he is embracing that he might be one of the cockroaches. Jesse is going to **** this up, I don't trust any of those goons. One of those guys gets caught and it's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
          I love where they are taking Hank with the mental issues right now, very believable. Walt is evil, he doesn't seem to care and I think he is embracing that he might be one of the cockroaches. Jesse is going to **** this up, I don't trust any of those goons. One of those guys gets caught and it's over.
          My bet's on Badger. "3-D tatas" lol

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Yeah Walt is really turning on the world. All he sees is, "I am dying and nothing else matters besides saving money for my family". Talking about it is like wow he really loves his family, but mannnn he will go to any lengths to get Sh*t done. I love it!

Did Hank have a small heart attack or is it just stress?

EDIT: Wow triple post. I am really sorry, but my computer just half froze and I guess I hit enter 1 too many times.
            Last edited by Whistler6; 04-05-2009, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Yeah Walt is really turning on the world. All he sees is, "I am dying and nothing else matters besides saving money for my family". Talking about it is like wow he really loves his family, but mannnn he will go to any lengths to get Sh*t done. I love it!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                  I think it was a panic attack...

Comment

• How does everyone think that new show called "Southland" will be? Looks like it may have potential. I'll probably check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      I watched most of Season 1 of the Wire but my interest sort of wained and I ended up dropping it. Wasn't a bad show, just for the most part Im tired of police related crime dramas.
                      You really should stick with it. I watched half a season 1 a few years back and gave up on the show because I felt there were better shows I could be watching. I watched all of season 1 during the summer and loved it. Season 2 was also enjoyable but may have been my least favorite season. Season 3 is fantastic in every way and one of my favorite television seasons any show has put out. Four is really awesome and five provided a nice finish to the series. At the very least you should finish out season 1 because the last few episodes are amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                        How does everyone think that new show called "Southland" will be? Looks like it may have potential. I'll probably check it out.
                        I like Tom Everett Scott but I am weary of any summer shows.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I like Tom Everett Scott but I am weary of any summer shows.
                          It's got a decent cast. I like Shawn Hatosy. Of course it does replace the immortal ER so we'll see how this goes

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Well House has been interesting to say the least...

Comment

• How I Met Your Mother is an amazing show, that is all.

Comment

• Anyone else love Intervention?

EDIT: If you don't watch it, you should because you just missed a true, real live Mother Daughter fist fight that ended with the mother getting naked throwing her clothes at the daughter to prove she didn't steal her heroine from her...Ya. This is reality TV, **** that survivor ****.
                                Last edited by Hollywood; 04-06-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information