No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Ill actually be checking out The Cape as well. Im intrigued, to say the least. And **** you vidae, Californication is awesome.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I too will be checking out The Cape. It looks interesting but I have a feeling it's going to start off strong and then suck ass.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Summer Glau will carry it for at least 1 season

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Amazing first couple episodes of Californication. I always forget how much I love this show between seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              And it only gets better
              Best Xmas gift I received by far

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post

how long can you last?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Season 9 of family guy is the funniest in a long time.
                    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

how long can you last?
                      Watched the entire thing, woooooooooo.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So in the past 24 hours I finally decided to embrace some sci-fi and watched every episode of Firefly and the movie Serenity. I now fully appreciate people's love for Mal, why they're so pissed off about it being canceled, and why Summer Glau was mentioned in the way she was on this page.

I love good sci-fi, but after watching every episode of BSG in about a 2 week time span last year I decided I'd take a break from it. Nonetheless, all that sci-fi abstinence resulted in love stains all over the place in the past 24 hours.

Also, being up to date on current shows ******* sucks by the way. I'm all, "hey, what the **** is this ****, all 12 of these shows don't have any new episodes that I can watch and finding something new is painful as hell, why can't you actors/writers/directors/producers be cool like baseball and go out and do your job every night for like 6 months and give me something to watch. gaddddammmmitttttt"

So, with that being said, what the **** should I watch that isn't:

Chuck
                        Psych
                        HIMYM
                        TBBT
                        Dexter
                        Breaking Bad
                        The Office
                        Weeds
                        IASIP
                        Mad Men
                        Jersey Shore
                        The Walking Dead
                        Caprica
                        Entourage

Any suggestions that don't suck are welcome. Oh, and don't say Community because I really don't like that show. Also that show where they run some call center in India, its on before/after The Office and its crap. And nothing on the Comedy Network/Central, I'm pretty sure I've seen everything they've ever aired... yeah... kthxguiyze

Comment

• Boardwalk Empire, Bored to Death, Californication, and the League to name a few

Comment

• gotta watch The Wire, best show ive seen besides BSG. Black Donnellys is something you could run through in a day or two, cancelled after its 1st season

Eastbound and Down & Party Down are two comedies you would like

Comment

• Twilight Zone marathon today/tomorrow! Greatest television days ever

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                                So in the past 24 hours I finally decided to embrace some sci-fi and watched every episode of Firefly and the movie Serenity. I now fully appreciate people's love for Mal, why they're so pissed off about it being canceled, and why Summer Glau was mentioned in the way she was on this page.

I love good sci-fi, but after watching every episode of BSG in about a 2 week time span last year I decided I'd take a break from it. Nonetheless, all that sci-fi abstinence resulted in love stains all over the place in the past 24 hours.

Also, being up to date on current shows ******* sucks by the way. I'm all, "hey, what the **** is this ****, all 12 of these shows don't have any new episodes that I can watch and finding something new is painful as hell, why can't you actors/writers/directors/producers be cool like baseball and go out and do your job every night for like 6 months and give me something to watch. gaddddammmmitttttt"

So, with that being said, what the **** should I watch that isn't:

Chuck
                                Psych
                                HIMYM
                                TBBT
                                Dexter
                                Breaking Bad
                                The Office
                                Weeds
                                IASIP
                                Mad Men
                                Jersey Shore
                                The Walking Dead
                                Caprica
                                Entourage

Any suggestions that don't suck are welcome. Oh, and don't say Community because I really don't like that show. Also that show where they run some call center in India, its on before/after The Office and its crap. And nothing on the Comedy Network/Central, I'm pretty sure I've seen everything they've ever aired... yeah... kthxguiyze
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information