No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea who that is. Show looks awful though.

Comment

• He's ******* Archer on Archer and Coach on Home Movies. The guy is a comedy god for gods sake Yo.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Archer in a few weeks wooo.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          He's ******* Archer on Archer and Coach on Home Movies. The guy is a comedy god for gods sake Yo.
          Not to mention...

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Dr. Katz is the ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Californication is such an irresistable train wreck - in a good way.

Comment

• I just finished watching the game and just one end of the holy weed. This is a brilliant closer to a surprisingly good season. In one episode, I have no clue where the show is to go next season, I think this could have been the end of a great time performing.

Comment

• Anyone watch the shield? My brother has season 1 for some reason and i need somethin to do today.
                  Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                    Anyone watch the shield? My brother has season 1 for some reason and i need somethin to do today.
                    The Shield is awesome. I zipped through the first season in about two days.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• The Shield is fantastic. Watch it ASAP.

Comment

• This darn holiday brake is killing me.I can't wait to see what happens in the epic last season of Smallville and probably Supernatural as well.Why can't shows just go on for ever lol . I mean look at CSI , how many of those can they really make jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
                          This darn holiday brake is killing me.I can't wait to see what happens in the epic last season of Smallville and probably Supernatural as well.Why can't shows just go on for ever lol . I mean look at CSI , how many of those can they really make jeez.
                          What the hell? Smallville?

Comment

• I used to watch Smallville. Watched the first 6 seasons. It's an entertaining show although it's cheesy at the same time.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• It was cool when I was twelve indeed.

Comment

• Supernatural is still awesome, so I'm fine with what he said.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information