No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck was awesome tonight. I really hope it gets renewed for another season.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      How I Met Your Mother is an amazing show, that is all.
      Oddly, the only CBS sitcom I appreciate

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
        Anyone else love Intervention?

EDIT: If you don't watch it, you should because you just missed a true, real live Mother Daughter fist fight that ended with the mother getting naked throwing her clothes at the daughter to prove she didn't steal her heroine from her...Ya. This is reality TV, **** that survivor ****.
        I got kind of addicted to that show (no pun intended), but became depressed when every show ended with the person falling back into their habit. Crazy good entertainment, but hard to stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          I got kind of addicted to that show (no pun intended), but became depressed when every show ended with the person falling back into their habit. Crazy good entertainment, but hard to stomach.
          Yea it is hard to watch sometimes, but when you get a good episode it is hard to top. This last one about Angelina was excellent, and usually they do have a pretty decent success rate. It fascinates me how such normal people get to that horrific stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Well House has been interesting to say the least...

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              Chuck was awesome tonight. I really hope it gets renewed for another season.
              The fact this show is even up for cancellation discussion is hugely disappointing, I hope this show doesn't have to make the jump to Sci-Fi since you'd figure they'd have a lesser budget, but hopefully BSG will keep breaking down the stigma related to sci-fi shows through their dvds because this show is awesome, sure who orion was was kinda obvious, but that made no less epic.

Comment

How I Met Your Mother is an amazing show, that is all.
                was there a new episode this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Hero View Post
                  The fact this show is even up for cancellation discussion is hugely disappointing, I hope this show doesn't have to make the jump to Sci-Fi since you'd figure they'd have a lesser budget, but hopefully BSG will keep breaking down the stigma related to sci-fi shows through their dvds because this show is awesome, sure who orion was was kinda obvious, but that made no less epic.
                  Exactly. These last few episodes for this season are going to be even more epic.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

was there a new episode this week?
                    There was not. I just realized it was How I Met Your Mother time and I remembered how great last week's ep was (anything involving Danny Glover is gold in my eyes) and I felt I need to post about its greatness.

Comment

There was not. I just realized it was How I Met Your Mother time and I remembered how great last week's ep was (anything involving Danny Glover is gold in my eyes) and I felt I need to post about its greatness.
                      No arguments here, I'm thinking of just finding an older random episode to watch since it doesn't seem like a monday night without Barney.

Comment

• Rescue Me returns tonight! I can't wait.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

No arguments here, I'm thinking of just finding an older random episode to watch since it doesn't seem like a monday night without Barney.
                          I am always watching old episodes of the show. Just yesterday I went through the slap bet episodes. ******* amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            Rescue Me returns tonight! I can't wait.
                            It has been so long since the last episode. By my count in has been almost two years. It will be nice having one of my favorite all time shows return.

Comment

• I've been working my way through The Office UK for the first time and holy **** is it brilliant. They definitely let you get away with a lot more across the pond and it really adds to the show. Every scene is perfectly crafted, perfectly acted and just awesome. So good.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                                Rescue Me returns tonight! I can't wait.
                                Oh such a good show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information