No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH come on guys don't be knocking Smallville now.Sure it is chessy at times but still fun to watch as it near it ends of time on tv .If your a fan of the superman myth ( TV wise ) then it is a good series to watch.It could be way more but I guess they couldn't pull it out.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• IGN gave the pilot of the cape a 3. Ouch.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• ******* love Mr. Show!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            fischy, I've been thinking about this all day!

I mean, I think about it often, but we were frequently quoting the ding dong king kong sing song burger scene while trying to recover this morning.

Comment

• Finally saw the season finale of Burn Notice & omfg, lame, lame, lame.

Whoever said earlier it was cheesy is an understatement, bad storyline, awful performances too. Maybe BN has run its course..

The Shield is fantastic. Watch it ASAP.
              The 1st season was stunning & Chiklis won the Emmy for the Vick mackey role.

After they brought in Cch Pounder & replaced the police chief it lamed out IMO.
              Last edited by LizardState; 01-08-2011, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                Finally saw the season finale of Burn Notice & omfg, lame, lame, lame.

Whoever said earlier it was cheesy is an understatement, bad storyline, awful performances too. Maybe BN has run its course..

The 1st season was stunning & Chiklis won the Emmy for the Vick mackey role.

After they brought in Cch Pounder & replaced the police chief it lamed out IMO.
                CCH Pounder was there from the beginning, and it never lamed out at all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  CCH Pounder was there from the beginning, and it never lamed out at all.
                  The Shield really is an incredible show. I must say though that Dutch was ******* awesome for the first couple seasons and I felt like he lamed out. The finale was one of the best I have ever seen.

Comment

• The Bloomberg skit was spot on. (SNL) I'm still laughing.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Battlestar Galactica should have ended at Revelations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        The Shield really is an incredible show. I must say though that Dutch was ******* awesome for the first couple seasons and I felt like he lamed out. The finale was one of the best I have ever seen.

I really wanted them to show Dutch having some captives in his basement or some **** at the end.

Comment

• Initial Bob's Burgers impression:

Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                            Battlestar Galactica should have ended at Revelations.
                            I was very disappointed at the end of revelations and if the show had ended there, every time I even spoke of Battlestar Galactica, it would have to include a Planet of the Apes joke.

Daybreak part 2 leading into the first 10 and a half minutes of daybreak part 3 was epicness incarnate.

Comment

• Bob's Burgers was funny.

The Cape ******* rocks if this gets canceled I will kill someone.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Emmy Rossum's tits tonight on Shameless...

so was Justin Chatwin's exposed ass, for you APS

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information