Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damn my lack of Showtime.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Emmy Rossum's tits tonight on Shameless...

      so was Justin Chatwin's exposed ass, for you APS
      Who is Justin Chatwin?

      Emmy Rossum is retardedly attractive though, I will be checking that out.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • I dvr'd Shameless. Thank you pause button.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Is any one tuning in to watch The Cap after the ball game tonight ?

          Comment


          • Did anyone already watch the cape and like it? IGN said it was terrible.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Who is Justin Chatwin?

              Emmy Rossum is retardedly attractive though, I will be checking that out.
              I thought I remembered you casting him when we did our Make A Movie competitions (which we should do again, because I miss those wonderful times).

              Anyways, he's a young actor that looks like a mix between Billie Joe Armstrong and Luke Wilson, with a slight touch of Down's Syndrome. Notably, he played Tom Cruise's son in War of the Worlds.



              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Did anyone already watch the cape and like it? IGN said it was terrible.
                I actually liked it. I know DG said he liked it a lot too. It's still too early to tell but it seems like it has a lot of promise. I will say the first half of it was confusing it as **** and leave it at that, though.

                Plus it has Summer Glau...so hot.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                Comment


                • The girl from that new USA show is really, really hot.

                  Comment


                  • Ren and Stimpy still terrifies me.


                    Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                    Comment


                    • I liked the Cape. I've watched the first 2 episodes and it's not what I expected. It's goofier and more fantasy-based than I thought it would be. But I actually like that. I'm not sure how long it can last but I did like it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        The girl from that new USA show is really, really hot.
                        Sarah Shahi, mmmmm.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Well The Cape wasn't too bad last night. It was pretty descent enough for me to tune in next week and see what happens . It had good action moments and drama moments from each episode . It also had a good cast of actors to along with the show .

                            Comment


                            • I enjoyed Shameless. Emmy Rossum is a cutie. I'll definitely watch the next few episodes and see if it continues being good.

                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                              Comment


                              • Just watched the first episode of The Cape. I'll definitely be tuning in for the other episodes. I really enjoyed it

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information