X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL with Jim Carrey was hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Gonzo! Jamie and Tiffani kicked off Top Chef!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Really weak first episode of Episodes...was expecting much more for a series opener.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
          Gonzo! Jamie and Tiffani kicked off Top Chef!
          Kind of wished I had watched the ep before I read that hahaha. I will be watching it tonight. Not really a fan of either, I especially hate Jaime.

Also I really ******* loved the first episode of Shameless. I check every day to see if some off chance episode two has leaked online. Really excited to see the rest of the season.

Comment

• I just watched the pilot episode of 'Off the Map' with my wife. They should just rename the show to 'Pretty People Pretending to be Doctors in the Jungle'. It's so dumb. There was literally a scene in which the models..er..doctors save a guy from bleeding to death by giving him coconut milk intravenously. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              SNL with Jim Carrey was hilarious.
              Jim Carrey may be the GOAT sketch comedy actor. Ever. It's strange watching him and his talents compared to the other actors on SNL, who presumably are the creme of the crop when it comes to sketch comedy, yet they look like Harold Miner compared to Michael Jordan.

He should just be the host of SNL every week.

Comment

• In case any of you care but missed it, Southland is back on, it's on TNT and it still kicks ass. Also I learned that you can say the S word on regular cable, didn't know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  Jim Carrey may be the GOAT sketch comedy actor. Ever. It's strange watching him and his talents compared to the other actors on SNL, who presumably are the creme of the crop when it comes to sketch comedy, yet they look like Harold Miner compared to Michael Jordan.

He should just be the host of SNL every week.
                  when I was in grade school, I used to watch reruns of In Living Color all the time during the summer. if you're the one white dude on an all black comedy show, you're probably awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Halfway through the second season of Breaking Bad. Dang this show is intense

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The Cape is terrible. I will watch every episode.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Spartacus Gods of the Arena premieres next friday. While it will fill some void I can't say I'm overly excited for this prequel. I just want to see a continuation of the story. We see the begginings of Doctore though. So sad they have officially closed the door on a Whitfield return. Dominic Purcell is said to be the favorite to land the role. Not sure of how I feel about that. IMO Purcell is a pretty cruddy actor and is too much of a brute without the mind of passion that Whitfield's character potrays. I fear Purcell's delivery of Spartacus will be far too similar to Crixus. At least they didn't scratch the show though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• FNL this week was really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                            Spartacus Gods of the Arena premieres next friday. While it will fill some void I can't say I'm overly excited for this prequel. I just want to see a continuation of the story. We see the begginings of Doctore though. So sad they have officially closed the door on a Whitfield return. Dominic Purcell is said to be the favorite to land the role. Not sure of how I feel about that. IMO Purcell is a pretty cruddy actor and is too much of a brute without the mind of passion that Whitfield's character potrays. I fear Purcell's delivery of Spartacus will be far too similar to Crixus. At least they didn't scratch the show though.
                            Whitfield has cancer, can't return to the role. So they did a prequel.

Ever notice the crowd scenes in the arena? Ppl copulating & brawling with each other. Their promos reminded me of the WWF

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post

Ever notice the crowd scenes in the arena? Ppl copulating & brawling with each other. Their promos reminded me of the WWF
                              In that everyone was told to yell, scream, hold up their signs and make a ruckus 30 seconds before the show goes on air by Howard Finkel?

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post

I found the random appearance of boobs hilarious and fun.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information