No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever notice in Californication how they work the phrase aggressively mediocre into the script every other episode?

(It's the name of its production company, see end credits :--) )

Almost finished with the 1st 2 seasons On Demand, Hank Moody is becoming my hero. Duchovny is ******* terrific!! A sex addict playing a...... well, a sex addict. Enviable character
    Last edited by LizardState; 01-15-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
      Anyone ever notice in Californication how they work the phrase aggressively mediocre into the script every other episode?

(It's the name of it's production company, see end credits :--) )

Almost finished with the 1st 2 seasons On Demand, Hank Moody is becoming my hero. Duchovny is ******* terrific!! A sex addict playing a...... well, a sex addict. Enviable character
      Californication has become one of the best shows on TV. As fantastic as the 1st and 2nd seasons were, as I love Lew Ashby, the 3rd and beginning of the fourth tie in some great drama with the constant comedy.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Californication has become one of the best shows on TV. As fantastic as the 1st and 2nd seasons were, as I love Lew Ashby, the 3rd and beginning of the fourth tie in some great drama with the constant comedy.
        Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Just finished season one of Community and Breaking Bad. Also started season one of Friday Night Lights. I love the first two, and FNL is also pretty good. Watching season two of Breaking Bad now, will continue Community afterwards. Pierce, Troy, and Abed ftw?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            FNL this week was really good.
            I have one more episode left and then I'm caught up with FNL. I just got Spartacus Sand and Blood, which is a show I've been curious about watching.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
              Yeah you're right, I should probably stop watching it and just watch Flash Forward instead.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Watching the Golden Globes.

Couple thoughts: Not surprised that Bale won best supporting actor, Ricky Gervais needs to host a Comedy Central roast, and Katey Sagal is hot despite her age

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Watching the Golden Globes.

Couple thoughts: Not surprised that Bale won best supporting actor, Ricky Gervais needs to host a Comedy Central roast, and Katey Sagal is hot despite her age
                  I second all of this.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• LOL @ Family Guy going over the line with the crutches kid that wants to be a surgeon.

Comment

• I think Emma Stone looks hot as hell as a blond, thoughts?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                        I think Emma Stone looks hot as hell as a blond, thoughts?
                        She would look hot bald. I want to sex the **** out of her.

Ricky Gervais is right. No one in America gives a **** about the foreign film category

WHO DAT!

Comment

• The only thing I've gotten from The Golden Globes is I would **** Emma Stone sooooooooo hard. Stoked that Jim Parsons just won too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                            The only thing I've gotten from The Golden Globes is I would **** Emma Stone sooooooooo hard. Stoked that Jim Parsons just won too.
                            No doubt. I know nobody really likes TBBT around here but Jim Parsons is ******* awesome.
                            Last edited by Hurricanes25; 01-16-2011, 09:11 PM. Reason: grammar/typo

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• **** The Big Bang Theory.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                **** The Big Bang Theory.
                                I know we don't always agree but I'm glad to say your dead on with this. That show annoys/bores the **** out of me.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information