Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You'll probably get a lot of reality TV or Jersey Shore specifically on that question.

    I really like the cryptozoology stuff as well.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
      You'll probably get a lot of reality TV or Jersey Shore specifically on that question.

      I really like the cryptozoology stuff as well.
      figured as much lol.

      i think those shows are just really fun [crypto not jersey]

      bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        what are some people's guilty pleasure shows?
        American Dad and Family Guy

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Anyone else giving Episodes a go? Second episode was better than the first, but this one could turn out to be a real stinker.

          Bob's Burgers, on the other hand, is hilarious. It's amazing how recycleable the Meg archtype is.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            American Dad and Family Guy
            I used to really like Family guy, and now I can't stand it. All the new stuff is pretty terrible and predictable. The best episodes are the ones that have an actual story and not just a million manatee jokes.


            Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
              American Dad and Family Guy
              But but you love awesome cartoons like Futurama and prime Simpsons, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                But but you love awesome cartoons like Futurama and prime Simpsons, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
                I'm shocked I am taking **** for Family Guy and not American Dad.

                I still download FG because I dig the 'Road to _____' episodes and I get a ton of the references.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • I kind of like American Dad, at least in comparison to Family Guy.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • if you want to see American Dad at it's best, the Rodger & Me episode is where it's at.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • How I met your mother is a decent show. I like NPH, and he's the man on that show.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                      Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        Anyone else giving Episodes a go? Second episode was better than the first, but this one could turn out to be a real stinker.
                        I saw the first episode and thought.. meh, but I'll probably give it another go. I do like Shameless a lot more already though. Emmy Rossum is yums.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          if you want to see American Dad at it's best, the Rodger & Me episode is where it's at.
                          Please tell me that's an entire episode dedicated to a Mac & Me parody. With the hip hop sequence in the McDonalds and everything...


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Please tell me that's an entire episode dedicated to a Mac & Me parody.
                            No, the name comes from Roger & Me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_%27n%27_Me

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • A Mac n' Me parody would've been so much better.

                              Comment


                              • I ******* LOVED Mac & Me as a kid. That movie was tits!

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information