No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also somewhat enjoyed Perfect Couples. Christine Woods is cute/hot/gave me a chub

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I thought it sucked because Olivia Munn sucks the life out of every scene she's in.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I've spent the last few days catching up on Psych. Gotta love that show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Parks & Rec is the the best show on tv. There, I said it.
          When did Dexter, Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad get canceled?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            Bahahahahaha at Dexter being a better show than Parks and Recreation, especially after that godawful, ball-less, piece of **** borderline show ruining season finale.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Bahahahahaha at Dexter being a better show than Parks and Recreation, especially after that godawful, ball-less, piece of **** borderline show ruining season finale.
              I've watched Parks and Rec once, but Amy Poehler's hideous face ruins that show for me.

I admit, Dexter's finale (and that whole season) sucked.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I'm convinced Brodeur has terrible taste in things.

Comment

• Not my fault that outside of one, Dexter has had ******** ball-less finales.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

I WANT TO GO TO THERE
                    I forgot this was starting. I also think I find Carrie Brownstein way too cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Not my fault that outside of one, Dexter has had ******** ball-less finales.
                      I'm gonna take your word on it since you're an expert on balls

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Californication and Curb Your Enthusiasm aren't guilty pleasure shows. Curb is one of the best comedies on TV.
                        Thanx for the Californication love, didn't like it much at 1st but got heavily into it as it progressed. Hank Moody is my new literary hero, a big break from & not a lot in common with Duchovny's Agent Mulder nerdy role, like I said they're playing on his real life as a high-profile sex addict. The hyperbole though mostly in its LA triteness & cliches' setting is irritating sometimes, Moody gets away with too much crap & it really stretches suspension of disbelief for the drama. Also hate the cliche' version of Hollywood agencies where shallow, stoned ppl. make multi-million $ decisions & aberrant behavior is tolerated & even encouraged, that is pure Hollywoodization, corporations just don't do that & you can spot the cheesy phoniness. That Hank gets finally indicted & tried for his many crimes this season & the agent spins it as his new outlaw image to make him more popular than ever as a media flavor of the month ladies' man that's actually closer to reality. Also I really love they way they push the pure male-oriented carnal sex as opposed to the standard romantic comedy Hollywoodized version of love, it's a man's series & not a chick flick comedy. You've got to like all the hot eye candy actresses like Diane Farr & Eva Amurri (Susan Sarandon's daughter) running around naked, & the great supporting cast like the Runkels for comedy relief.

Larry David on Curb is just too damn whiny & New York neurotic, a little of that goes a long way. Great supporting performances there & show biz in-jokes though.

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        Did they? Dexter is still undecided I think, I saw that Hall & Carpenter got a divorce & he is still recovering from cancer. Maybe he's letting his own life settle down while the series goes away or on a hiatus, maybe someone here can discover if it's canceled as it's season finale might indicate somewhere on the blogosphere.

Pretty sure Boardwalk Empire & Breaking Bad are coming back in 2011.

Comment

• NBC did great last night.

Community- 2.2 rating
                          Perfect Couples- 2.1
                          the office- 4.5
                          Parks & Rec- 3.2
                          30 Rock- 2.7
                          Outsourced- 1.8
                          http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...rts-well/79606

Looks like Outsourced won't survive without the office lead-in.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Community doing much worse than Parks and Rec pisses me the **** off. It is an infinitely better show than Parks and Rec (sorry, Brodie)

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Losing Outsourced is no big loss. I don't think there's much potential. Pretty cool to see Parks and Rec in the 3's.

Yeah Community is better, I don't know why people aren't watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                                Losing Outsourced is no big loss. I don't think there's much potential. Pretty cool to see Parks and Rec in the 3's.

Yeah Community is better, I don't know why people aren't watching it.
                                I watched Community for the first time last night and I loved it. I gotta go catch up now.

The 8pm timeslot is murder. Community has to go up against American Idol and The Big Bang Theory.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information