Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    I watched Community for the first time last night and I loved it. I gotta go catch up now.

The 8pm timeslot is murder. Community has to go up against American Idol and The Big Bang Theory.
    I understand those shows are popular but I don't know why anyone would watch either one at all, especially when Community is an option.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      I understand those shows are popular but I don't know why anyone would watch either one at all, especially when Community is an option.
      A ton of people watch Two and a Half Men.

Basically what I'm saying is...people watch stupid, horrible shows, and it can't be explained why.

It's a naturally occurring phenomenon.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• They need to move Community to a different timeslot. If it gets cancelled I'll light the NBC offices on fire.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Bigger version

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
            NBC did great last night.

Community- 2.2 rating
            Perfect Couples- 2.1
            the office- 4.5
            Parks & Rec- 3.2
            30 Rock- 2.7
            Outsourced- 1.8
            http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...rts-well/79606

Looks like Outsourced won't survive without the office lead-in.
            30 Rock getting moved is going to ******* kill it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Outsourced despite its timeliness was doomed from the start -- it's a one-joke laughtrack sitcom

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Bahahahahaha at Dexter being a better show than Parks and Recreation, especially after that godawful, ball-less, piece of **** borderline show ruining season finale.

You.
                Are.
                Terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  You.
                  Are.
                  Terrible.
                  The formula has changed one time, everyone who nows Dexter secret has to die or is magically moved away, and they look for dumber and dumber ways for Deb to be moved away from knowing the truth about Dexter. It's ******* stupid, ridiculous, and ball-less. Each season is like a restart (sans 5), and it's quite similar to 24 with significantly less balls.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Yeah the onion news thing just seems like its trying to hard. I didn't laugh at anything I saw.
                    Onion News Network doesn't seem any better than Sportsdome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      The formula has changed one time, everyone who nows Dexter secret has to die or is magically moved away, and they look for dumber and dumber ways for Deb to be moved away from knowing the truth about Dexter. It's ******* stupid, ridiculous, and ball-less. Each season is like a restart (sans 5), and it's quite similar to 24 with significantly less balls.
                      You're missing the entire point of the show. It's almost comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        Onion News Network doesn't seem any better than Sportsdome.
                        The concept of Sports Dome is good. I like that their making fun of Sports Center, particularly the ****** heartwarming stories they always have, but the problem is it's just as bad as watching the real thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          You're missing the entire point of the show. It's almost comical.
                          That the show isn't smart enough to have a season to season base? I mean they haven't even mentioned the Bay Harbor Butcher since season 2, and he killed like 30 ******* people. With all the **** that's popped up since then (Smits, the ******* cop IN THE MIAMI POLICE DEPARTMENT), you would think they would say "Oh, maybe Dexter is the BHB?" Ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Soooo many ******* trees... What are all these trees doing here?

Comment

• Downloading Batman the animated series and Breaking Bad. Now if only they wouldn't take up half of my hard drive....

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                Soooo many ******* trees... What are all these trees doing here?
                                I hate trees. So tall and arrogant.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information