Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    About goddamn time you came back Rich, Christ.
    God I've missed this (you).

ps. Allison Brie has vaulted Community to the top of my weekly 'must see' list.
    Last edited by Whistler6; 01-29-2011, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Man, I've been gone too long...Been through a lot over the past 6 months, though. I'm a changed man.

1.) Watched the entire series of Freaks and Geeks again (thrice).

2.) Finally realized that Lloyd, the Aussie from Undeclared is the actor Charlie Hunnam and Pete Dunham from Green Street Hooligans. My crush on all three has multiplied.

2.) I now own the entire series of Arrested Development, and I have finally forgiven David Cross for Alvin and the Chipmunks.

3.) The amount of information stored within my brain regarding Larry David, especially Curb Your Enthusiasm, could be considered stalker-ish at this point.

4.) I have not seen a single episode of Two and a Half Men since July, though I did enjoy picturing Charlie Sheen up to his elbows in blow and hookers. A briefcase full, really?!

5.) Also discovered possibly my favorite television character (aside from Shaun and Gus, JD and Turk, Michael Scott and ALL of The Wire): Hank Moody
      Another convert!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Another convert!
        excellent.

Last edited by Brent; 01-29-2011, 05:47 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ok well thanks to none of you I went ahead and watched the first half of the first season of Deadwood. Suffice to say it is an amazing show and I'm glad I started watching it even though I know it has no real ending.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            God I've missed this (you).

ps. Allison Brie has vaulted Community to the top of my weekly 'must see' list.
            Annies Boobs!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Blue Mountain State is so awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Blue Mountain State is so awesome.
                Blue Mountain State is ******* terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Not that I agree with yo123, but, as someone who watches wrestling, are you really one to comment on what constitutes something being "terrible"?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Not that I agree with yo123, but, as someone who watches wrestling, are you really one to comment on what constitutes something being "terrible"?
                    Vikes99ej likes this

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yeah Brod you know I have your back in almost anythign being my partner and all, but wrestling is unbearable.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Not that I agree with yo123, but, as someone who watches wrestling, are you really one to comment on what constitutes something being "terrible"?
                        Wrestling storylines have far more merit than anything in Blue Mountain State, and it's not even close.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Wrestling storylines have far more merit than anything in Blue Mountain State, and it's not even close.
                          About a month ago, I was pregaming at my friends place in boston before we went out to the bars. We were flipping through the tv and stopped on wrestling because of how funny something looked. We watched for ten minutes and I literally sat there awe struck that anyone on this planet could find entertainment in something so corny, fake, and poorly acted. I feel like your far and away above that Broddy.

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            About a month ago, I was pregaming at my friends place in boston before we went out to the bars. We were flipping through the tv and stopped on wrestling because of how funny something looked. We watched for ten minutes and I literally sat there awe struck that anyone on this planet could find entertainment in something so corny, fake, and poorly acted. I feel like your far and away above that Broddy.
                            It depends entirely on what or who you were watching.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

It depends entirely on what or who you were watching.
                              It looked like the guys in your video. Idk there was a team or something and it was an awards show (an awards show for fake wrestling?) and they were arguing over whether to let the guy from the shaving ads and other movies back into their group. Idk the guy speaking dragged this speech on for literally ten minutes. Jonanthan ceia was his name? Idk it was terrible. Not that I expected anything better, but I certainly was surprised at how much more terrible it was than I thought it would be.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                It looked like the guys in your video. Idk there was a team or something and it was an awards show (an awards show for fake wrestling?) and they were arguing over whether to let the guy from the shaving ads and other movies back into their group. Idk the guy speaking dragged this speech on for literally ten minutes. Jonanthan ceia was his name? Idk it was terrible. Not that I expected anything better, but I certainly was surprised at how much more terrible it was than I thought it would be.
                                That was a long lasting storyline, and you aren't exactly nailing the kinks of it down. They royally ****** it up because John Cena can never look bad for too long, but still.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information