Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Says the man who belittles everyone else's taste consistently!
    No, just yours, because you have no taste.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Nobody should watch Jersey Shore. Ever. In the history of the world. No good can come of glorifying idiocy...Its just going to lead to more god awful impersonations and the perpetration of idiotic stereotypes. Damn Jersey Shore, and everyone who watches that ****.

To make my point even more clear...Jersey Shore is to television what The Da Vinci Code is for literature. If only I could find my sweet anti-Dan Brown rant, but I cant remember what thread I posted it in.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        What the **** does Jersey Shore have to do with this? We all know it's garbage TV, and it's just as bad. However, you don't see people in this discussion about how ******* stupid wrestling is telling you that Jersey Shore would be an acceptable alternative. Watching a blank screen has more redeeming qualities than wrestling.
        I was making a comparison to a show that a decent amount of forum members watching it. And as far as no redeeming qualities, I completely disagree but to each their own. A guy like CM Punk (see avatar and signature) is far more entertaining than almost anything else on TV to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          No, just yours, because you have no taste.
          Id venture to say that almost all of the shows I watch are either ones you yourself watch or are at the very least enjoyed by many other members on this board. So by insulting my taste, you really insult both your own and everyone elses!
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Id venture to say that almost all of the shows I watch are either ones you yourself watch or are at the very least enjoyed by many other members on this board. So by insulting my taste, you really insult both your own and everyone elses!
            The only good shows you watch are the ones I told you to watch!

Comment

Nobody should watch Jersey Shore. Ever. In the history of the world. No good can come of glorifying idiocy...Its just going to lead to more god awful impersonations and the perpetration of idiotic stereotypes. Damn Jersey Shore, and everyone who watches that ****.

To make my point even more clear...Jersey Shore is to television what The Da Vinci Code is for literature. If only I could find my sweet anti-Dan Brown rant, but I cant remember what thread I posted it in.
              That's ********, and I don't even like Jersey Shore. The Da Vinci Code is a tool for people to make themselves seem smarter, and people think by reading it they are an intellectual or have these advanced tastes that makes them better then everyone else.

Jersey Shore on the otherhand, is never proclaimed to be great. Nobody who watches it will call it anything other than entertaining (unless they're completely ******** and watch nothing else), and it doesn't have nearly the following The Da Vinci Code does.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The only good shows you watch are the ones I told you to watch!
                Not true! I was watching excellent shows long before you recommended me anything!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  That's ********, and I don't even like Jersey Shore. The Da Vinci Code is a tool for people to make themselves seem smarter, and people think by reading it they are an intellectual or have these advanced tastes that makes them better then everyone else.

Jersey Shore on the otherhand, is never proclaimed to be great. Nobody who watches it will call it anything other than entertaining (unless they're completely ******** and watch nothing else), and it doesn't have nearly the following The Da Vinci Code does.
                  That you did anything other than ignore his post saddens me.

Comment

• For me, there are shows I watch for the lulz, and then shows I watched seriously. The lulz shows are Jersey Shore, 2 and a half men and Real World. The real good shows I watch are like Boardwalk Empire, the Office, Dexter and Breaking Bad. I have been watching Criminal Minds for a while, but it is so formulaic that I usually end up watching out of morbid curiosity. I also watched SVU, but that show lost any realism around 2005 and is pretty much a joke now.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not true! I was watching excellent shows long before you recommended me anything!
                      Bullturkey!

And Dexter has been one of the best shows on TV until this last season. Well, and the one with Jimmy Smitts. Hmm.

Comment

• The fact that the Jersey Shore cast are even remotely popular sickens me. Nothing good can come from shows like that being popular. Nothing.

Comment

Bullturkey!

And Dexter has been one of the best shows on TV until this last season. Well, and the one with Jimmy Smitts. Hmm.
                          Dexter CAN be much better than it is, but it has an absolutely atrocious supporting cast and the balls off a procedural. I wouldn't call it close to even Californication, and I have yet to actually catch up on the show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Californication is the awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Dexter CAN be much better than it is, but it has an absolutely atrocious supporting cast and the balls off a procedural. I wouldn't call it close to even Californication, and I have yet to actually catch up on the show.
                              WHAT? Dexter is lightyears ahead of Californication, and it isn't close.

Why must you make me hate you so? :( :(

Comment

WHAT? Dexter is lightyears ahead of Californication, and it isn't close.

Why must you make me hate you so? :( :(
                                How much of Californication have you actually watched? Its easily one of the best shows on TV right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information