Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Rescue Me has always been able to balance being hilarious and depressing perfectly. I think that is why I love the show so much. The whole drunk driver at the end of season 2 moment remains one of my all time favorite television moments. I thought it was brilliant. I also loved what they did with the whole drunk driver story ark.
    Yeah, I also love when all the guys are together bullshitting, its hysterical. I've read this next episode is gonna be pretty depressing though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• A little late on this one but wow, I thought The Shield finale was excellent. I can't think of a better ending for the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        I need to be recommended some funny shows.
        How about Trailer Park Boys? Awesome show, One of my favorites, very funny with memorable and great characters.

Kenny Powers from Eastbound and Down seems like a rip off of Ricky; if Ricky had somehow become successful at a young age. This show is like a combo of that, the Office and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post

Kal Penn had accepted a job at the White House as "a liaison connecting the Obama administration with arts and entertainment groups, as well as with the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities." So he basically is retiring from acting for a while. He worked TONS of hours for Obama's campaign so he landed a good job. Either way he was leaving so they made it this way I guess.

Comment

• The Unusuals got off to a good start. Looks like it will be an epic show.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              The Unusuals got off to a good start. Looks like it will be an epic show.
              I actually really like Amber Tambyln so decided to watch it, but could only get 20 minutes in before I had to turn it off. Seemed like a boring, obvious cop show with nothing new or better than other cop shows...

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                The Unusuals got off to a good start. Looks like it will be an epic show.
                It was ok. I liked Adam Goldberg and Harold Perrineau (Michael from LOST) together.

That Krod Mandoon show premiers tonight on comedy central, it looks pretty bad.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Finally got around to watching the first season of Eastbound and Down and WOW...I loved it!!! Thanks Gonzo for ******* me over and not telling me about it earlier. I haven't laughed as hard as I did during the 3rd episode when he is talking to the scout in a long, long time. Haha, I love this show.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                    Finally got around to watching the first season of Eastbound and Down and WOW...I loved it!!! Thanks Gonzo for ******* me over and not telling me about it earlier. I haven't laughed as hard as I did during the 3rd episode when he is talking to the scout in a long, long time. Haha, I love this show.
                    I was going to tell you about it eventually. Even then you very rarely actually listen to my suggestions.

Comment

• In the season finale, when Kenny is talking to the scout about gold/black cards, I literally died laughing. You gotta see that scene, it's amazing.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Ridiculous TV lineup for NBC tonight:

New Office
                        Parks and Rec Pilot
                        New Office
                        New 30 Rock
                        Southland Pilot

Should be a good 2.5 hours:)

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          Ridiculous TV lineup for NBC tonight
                          Two office episodes but only one 30 Rock? I feel ripped off.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            Ridiculous TV lineup for NBC tonight:

New Office
                            Parks and Rec Pilot
                            New Office
                            New 30 Rock
                            Southland Pilot

Should be a good 2.5 hours:)
                            What the hell is Southland?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              What the hell is Southland?
                              A new show about cops (because we needed another one).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ken Tremendous was a co-creator of Parks and Recreation. Win.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information