Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    You're going to tell me that seasons 1 through 3 didn't have exciting parts? Especially season 2?
    Of course it had exciting moments, but nothing THAT intense. Breaking Bad and The Shield are in their own league when it comes to insanely tense moments in TV shows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Of course it had exciting moments, but nothing THAT intense. Breaking Bad and The Shield are in their own league when it comes to insanely tense moments in TV shows.
      I was literally shaking after the last episode. Not sure I ever got there in Dexter, maybe with Doakes when he was in the cabin and all that stuff

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Community is awesome already

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I miss The Shield.

Comment

• I've never played D&D but this episode is greatness.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

I was literally shaking after the last episode. Not sure I ever got there in Dexter, maybe with Doakes when he was in the cabin and all that stuff
              Yeah, that was an incredible episode and I had the same reaction.

In other news, Community is awesome, even with no knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons.

Comment

• Epic episode of Community.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That episode was slightly soul crushing and amazing at the same time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Just ******* wait. The last finale was the best finale I may have ever seen. The credits came on and I just had my jaw dropped and hands on my head.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I'm thoroughly depressed that the Friday Night Lights seas...Er, series finale is next week. Heart broken. There is no better TV couple than Eric and Tami Taylor, and how the writers tie every non-sport issue, etc back into the football team is incredible. Sans season 2, FNL is such an amazing show.

Comment

• How is Aubrey Plaza on parks and rec? Because I do not enjoy her normally. Seems kind of the same from what I've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          How is Aubrey Plaza on parks and rec? Because I do not enjoy her normally. Seems kind of the same from what I've seen.
                          Meh, she's nothing to write home about. Her character has gotten better over time, but still nowhere near the others, specifically Ron ******* Swanson (who sadly had very little to do with tonights episode).

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            I'm thoroughly depressed that the Friday Night Lights seas...Er, series finale is next week. Heart broken. There is no better TV couple than Eric and Tami Taylor, and how the writers tie every non-sport issue, etc back into the football team is incredible. Sans season 2, FNL is such an amazing show.
                            Wait, what was wrong with season 2? I thought all of the FNL seasons were strong.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Wait, what was wrong with season 2? I thought all of the FNL seasons were strong.
                              The rapist storyline, nurse banging, the random appearing Mexican Buddy adopts (who disappears in the third season), Jason getting a surgery.....or not...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• FYI, Brodeur, just finished Supernatural Season Five

Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information