No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sir are wrong. Full measures was incredible.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Katy Perry is extremely sexy. It's already pretty obvious but just more apparent after being on how i met your mother...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        You sir are wrong. Full measures was incredible.
        I was going to offer an opinion, but now I can't make up my mind. Then throw in One Minute and I'm just about at a draw. Damn, I need this show back on.

Comment

• Yeah seriously its a tough call. I'd say out of fairness half measures = full measures. I just thought full measures was extremely tense the entire episode, although I loved the whole story behind half measures/full measures.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• she has weird eye face proportions.

anyway, i started with Psych last week and am now in season 4. Its awesome. Only problem is that i used my time to watch it instead of studying for the exam tomorrow.

Comment

• So Parks and Rec is still a great show.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                she has weird eye face proportions.

anyway, i started with Psych last week and am now in season 4. Its awesome. Only problem is that i used my time to watch it instead of studying for the exam tomorrow.
                There is no problem here. Move along.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                  I started with Psych last week and am now in season 4. Its awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Yeah seriously its a tough call. I'd say out of fairness half measures = full measures. I just thought full measures was extremely tense the entire episode, although I loved the whole story behind half measures/full measures.
                    The ending of Half Measures is so epic. It's tied with the ending of One Minute as the best moment of the series. Season 3 was awesome.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• This is just my standard post about The Wire reminding everyone who hasn't seen it that they need to watch it. Just finishing my 4th re-watch of the series.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'm re-watching the first and second seasons of Dexter now that I'm caught up on Breaking Bad.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          This is just my standard post about The Wire reminding everyone who hasn't seen it that they need to watch it. Just finishing my 4th re-watch of the series.
                          I recently added all seasons to my Netflix along with every season of Oz and Deadwood. Kaboom.

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I thought Being Human was pretty good this week.

Comment

• Any one else watch The Chicago Code last night?I thought it was pretty good for a FOX show.

Comment

• You think you can change the way things are done in CHICAGO?!

I did not watch it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information