Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 02-08-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
      Any one else watch The Chicago Code last night?I thought it was pretty good for a FOX show.
      The sole reason I'm going to watch it is because it's from the creator of The Shield> However, I'm not expecting much and if it doesn't keep my interest past 3 episodes then I'm gonna cut ties.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Fox shows never last, I never get into a show unless they have one successful season and I know it will be around.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• New episode of 3 Sheets tonight on Spike

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            Fox shows never last, I never get into a show unless they have one successful season and I know it will be around.
            So Glee is a tradition for u too. Am I the only one that watches Glee?

Comment

• Netflix has took over my life so many shows so little time.

Comment

• Did anybody watch Traffic Light on Fox? I have it on my DVR and plan on watching it later or tomorrow.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Did anybody watch Traffic Light on Fox? I have it on my DVR and plan on watching it later or tomorrow.
                  I thought it was pretty good myself. I had quite a few laughs. I am kind of immature tho.

Comment

• Watched the first full season of Breaking Bad over my hiatus. And I absolutely love it. It's actually very similar to Dexter. And has quickly become my 2nd favorite show on television. The acting is amazing throughout. The supporting cast is actually fantastic, opposed to Dexter's hit or miss supporting players. Cranston is brilliant.

I also watched the first four episodes of Mad Men. And while I like it to a point. I dont really get the love yet. It's not boring, but it's not overly eventful or interesting, either. I just get a good laugh at the the smoking, the horrible treatment of women, and their complete ineptitude of raising and keeping the children out of harms way, back in the day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• get outta heaaa

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Watched the first full season of Breaking Bad over my hiatus. And I absolutely love it. It's actually very similar to Dexter. And has quickly become my 2nd favorite show on television. The acting is amazing throughout. The supporting cast is actually fantastic, opposed to Dexter's hit or miss supporting players. Cranston is brilliant.

I also watched the first four episodes of Mad Men. And while I like it to a point. I dont really get the love yet. It's not boring, but it's not overly eventful or interesting, either. I just get a good laugh at the the smoking, the horrible treatment of women, and their complete ineptitude of raising and keeping the children out of harms way, back in the day.
                        I thought the same thing when I started Mad Men, but it gets so much better. Don Draper, much like Walter White from BB, is a ******* boss.

I've been watching Community since I finished a paper a few hours ago. Alison Brie is super cute.

worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Watched the first full season of Breaking Bad over my hiatus. And I absolutely love it. It's actually very similar to Dexter. And has quickly become my 2nd favorite show on television. The acting is amazing throughout. The supporting cast is actually fantastic, opposed to Dexter's hit or miss supporting players. Cranston is brilliant.

Breaking Bad is awesome. I can't believe I doubted it. Mad Men is a primetime soap opera. I fell asleep during the first episode I watched.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I've heard so many good things about Breaking Bad I now feel obligated to watch it. Now I need to find time to watch it in between the 18 credits I'm taking and the plethora of other shows I'm already obsessed with. Thanks a lot assholes!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              I thought it was pretty good myself. I had quite a few laughs. I am kind of immature tho.
                              I just watched it....had low expectations so it didn't disappoint. I'll definitely give it a few more weeks.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                                Breaking Bad is awesome. I can't believe I doubted it. Mad Men is a primetime soap opera. I fell asleep during the first episode I watched.
                                Mad Men is much better than a primetime soap opera. It's an awesome telling of the times, with ******* DON DRAPER.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information