Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone watch Human Target's season finale last night? Pretty good, love me some Guerrero.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
      Anyone watch Human Target's season finale last night? Pretty good, love me some Guerrero.
      I haven't caught up yet with this season but Guerrero is a great character. I think the show overall is better this season.

      Comment


      • Started watching Community, Im only about 4 episodes in but its pretty good so far. Can't say the main character does much for me, but Abed and Troy are pretty hilarious and the blonde girl is awesome.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • I think Brita as a character has actually gotten worse as the show has progressed. But hey there is an entire Community thread now.

          Comment


          • You just started watching Community? Have you been in a coma these past two years?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
              You just started watching Community? Have you been in a coma these past two years?
              No, but I generally avoid following shows as they go since I already follow 56748567456845764857645 ones as it is. It was a toss up as to whether I was going to burn through Modern Family or Community first, and I ended up going with Modern Family so Im just now getting to Community.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Why would you go to Modern Family before Community?


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Why would you go to Modern Family before Community?
                  Why were you not on skype last night?


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • Justified is my new addiction

                    bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Why would you go to Modern Family before Community?
                      Because I'd heard nothing good about Modern Family and the former ladyfriend was adamant that I give it a shot. Never underestimate the vagina factor.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                        Justified is my new addiction
                        Is it back on? I saw commercials but I didn't know when it was starting back up.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Because I'd heard nothing good about Modern Family and the former ladyfriend was adamant that I give it a shot. Never underestimate the vagina factor.
                          Modern Family and Community are about equally awesome, nothing wrong with your decision IMO.

                          Comment


                          • Yeah I just realized Justified was back last night. I thought it was a rerun but it wasn't. Raylen is such an awesome character.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              Why were you not on skype last night?
                              Breaking Bad was on and people in my house were asleep and stuff.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Awesome! Raylen and Boyd are both excellent.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information