No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started season 1 on Netflix with a friend and I promptly bought it after 2 episodes.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Breaking Bad was on and people in my house were asleep and stuff.
      Excellent reasons I suppose.

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      Awesome! Raylen and Boyd are both excellent.
      Yes, I'm glad it got a second season. Last nights episode was pretty interesting, idk if it's the first one or not of the new season.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Excellent reasons I suppose.

Yes, I'm glad it got a second season. Last nights episode was pretty interesting, idk if it's the first one or not of the new season.
        There was an ad during the SB for Season 2 of the show so I expect that would indeed be the first S2 episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          Mad Men is a primetime soap opera. I fell asleep during the first episode I watched.
          You are just the worst kind of person. I'm sorry but your opinion in here now becomes invalid.

Comment

• Gonna have to watch last night's Justified. I'm a big fan of that show.

And I watched the pilot episode of Mr. Sunshine. I think Matthew Perry is fine but whoa, that show sucked. I'm definitely not tuning in for any more of that crap.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Haha, I didn't think Mr. Sunshine was as bad as you did, but I doubt I'll tune in again. I did love the line about Bob Bobby Bobberson, that had me laughing but that was it.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                You are just the worst kind of person. I'm sorry but your opinion in here now becomes invalid.

At least AMC has two other great shows with Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Just watched the debut of Chicago Code. I expected more from Shawn Ryan but I should have known that Kurt Sutter was the man to credit for The Shield and not Ryan.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

At least AMC has two other great shows with Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.
                    Mad Men is so much better than Walking Dead it's not even funny.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Mad Men is so much better than Walking Dead it's not even funny.
                      I'm sure Mad Men is good, but I just like shows where people go around killing **** instead of sitting behind a desk drinking a glass of scotch and smoking a cigar.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I haven't seen The Walking Dead yet, but I cannot imagine it being a better show than Mad Men.

Comment

• Count me in on the Mad Men >> The Walking Dead train. I do like The Walking Dead fwiw.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I'm not nearly as ZOMGZ MAD MEN as alot of people and I can definitely understand why some people wouldn't like it (it's masterfully done but yes, it is ******* slow), but Walking Dead is popcorn TV in comparison.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Just watched the debut of Chicago Code. I expected more from Shawn Ryan but I should have known that Kurt Sutter was the man to credit for The Shield and not Ryan.
                              I think it has some potential. Nothing is going to be The Shield, but I saw enough to keep watching.

Comment

• Walking Dead owns!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information