No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt like Fringe...it was X-Files lite (i hated x-files) and really not all that funny, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      Oh yeah. What was it called again? Wasn't it along the same lines of a dysfunctional family?
      Ha. My bad, I forgot to post the link. It is called Sit Down, Shut Up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232266/

Comment

• Are there still only 2 fans of Mad Men on here?
        (me and someone else)

Comment

• I also forgot to say that I watched the first ep of season 2 of Californication and it ******* amazing. It has not lost a step since the brilliant first season which was a concern for me after Hank Moody hooked back up with SPOILER Karen.

I have also been reading that there is trouble with Dollhouse, Joss Whedon's new show. It is personally my most anticipated new show of the year and I am hearing that Fox thinks the show is too hard to understand and the audience will be unable to root for the main character. Sounds to me like Fox just may be ******* up another great show because the higher ups are fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
            Are there still only 2 fans of Mad Men on here?
            (me and someone else)
            I watched part of the first ep and was not impressed but I figure I just may not have been in the right mood to enjoy it and I now have a bunch of eps on my computer and ready to watch.

Also I am pumped as hell for the start of It's Always Sunny this coming Thursday and I must say the new season of Heroes looks badass.

Comment

• The Sheild is amazing.

Comment

• Finally finished season 5 of the Wire today. Got to say that Season 3 is probably one of the most epic seasons of any show I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                  Finally finished season 5 of the Wire today. Got to say that Season 3 is probably one of the most epic seasons of any show I've ever seen.
                  I would agree with you on that. Stringer Bell was always my favorite character and Avon was incredible that season. I am currently onep 4 of season 5 after going on a big Wire marathon in August after never watching the show before and I am loving it.

Comment

• I agree with MOTH on Fringe, I'm probably not going to keep watching it.

Comment

(me and someone else)
                      I like it.

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I also forgot to say that I watched the first ep of season 2 of Californication and it ******* amazing.
                      First two eps leaked actually. Also, the Dexter premiere leaked as well.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I like it.

First two eps leaked actually. Also, the Dexter premiere leaked as well.
                        Sweet. I watched the firdt eps of both Californication and Dexter but I have not seen ep two of Californication yet.

Comment

• Anyone here catch sons of anarchy? ive seen parts of the last two episodes and thought it was pretty cool.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I would agree with you on that. Stringer Bell was always my favorite character and Avon was incredible that season. I am currently onep 4 of season 5 after going on a big Wire marathon in August after never watching the show before and I am loving it.
                            The final episode has probably my favorite part of the whole series...just how it evolves from one generation to the next....it is pretty epic...atleast for me as it happens to take place with one of my most intriguing characters.

Comment

(me and someone else)
                              I doubt that, I really enjoyed that show although I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and finish the season yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Lol, that's exactly what i did with the show, does anyone know of a good site to stream that off? I've been using sidereel to watch it but the wire is one of the shows sidereel's not very good on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information