Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
    I doubt Community will get moved. I was hoping that NBC would start off against TBBT with their strongest Thursday show, The Office, but they decided they were happy letting Community get killed there instead. :(
    I dont know why people like TBBT. Its not funny.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I dont know why people like TBBT. Its not funny.
      Because people think they're smart if they laugh at it. I've seen it before and it's pretty meh in my opinion, but there are people who like Two and a Half Men so...
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

      Comment


      • Treme is excellent. Not enough love around here for it. When does it start again? It must be soon.

        On edit: Looks like it starts April 24.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          Because people think they're smart if they laugh at it.
          It's a Chuck Lorre show so people should feel the exact opposite.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            It's a Chuck Lorre show so people should feel the exact opposite.
            Sadly when it comes to watching television, people are mostly stupid. Actually, that's not really true, but it would explain how many horribly written CBS comedies manage to survive for so long.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              So i'm pretty pissed that i can't watch Californication. Seeing some of you speak highly of it, i decided i'd watch the pilot on Netflix and i was hooked instantly. Saw all of season 1 in two nights. When i looked for season 2, it said "disc only"



              My exact situation, though I think it took me three nights...
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                So i'm pretty pissed that i can't watch Californication. Seeing some of you speak highly of it, i decided i'd watch the pilot on Netflix and i was hooked instantly. Saw all of season 1 in two nights. When i looked for season 2, it said "disc only"



                sidereel.com, dude.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Season 2 is much better as well.
                  Season 3 was the ****. Really liking Season 4 so far. Everything's fallen apart so much for the characters, it's interesting watching the writers try to put it all back together.

                  Comment


                  • Count me in as a californication fan, and like nepg said sidereel, icefilms, tehparadox etc etc etc theres a million places you can get all the seasons(if you got an xbox u can stream that **** right to ur xbox hell its just as good if not better than netflix), ill send u links if u want, also spartacus is on tonight, its pretty bad ass xena and the crazy ***** from dexter season 2 awesomeness, id be the meat in between that sandwich, the absurd blood/cheap graphics for some reason are also awesome to me for some reason haha

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      Season 3 was the ****. Really liking Season 4 so far. Everything's fallen apart so much for the characters, it's interesting watching the writers try to put it all back together.
                      Ive liked this season as well, although its been lacking the dichotomy between comedy and drama that the other seasons had so well balanced. For me, season 2 is the best because the Lew Ashby foil was so well done. Season 3 was also excellent even though a bit outrageous at times...1 and 4 are both excellent as well and overall I think it's one of the best shows on TV and certainly my favorite at this point.

                      Also, Im 20 episodes into Community and its ******* excellent. Not as overall funny as I thought based on peoples comments, but there have been some moments where Ive been flat out howling...most of them involve Abed. Him as Batman and him and Jeff drinking were both hilariously awesome.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • Community is probably stronger in season 2 than season 1, at least in my opinion. I still think it's just below Parks and Recreation at this point though.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Just about done with season one of Angel and outside of maybe one or two episodes I have liked it. (Cordelia is awesome)

                          Last edited by Splat; 02-11-2011, 06:19 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Just about done with season one of Angel and outside of maybe one or two episodes I have liked it. (Cordelia is awesome)

                            It gets sooooooo much better in the next four seasons. Season 2 gets insanely dark pretty quick too.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Treme is excellent. Not enough love around here for it. When does it start again? It must be soon.

                              On edit: Looks like it starts April 24.
                              The music is just so ******* awesome in it. I also just love so many of the characters.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Community is probably stronger in season 2 than season 1, at least in my opinion. I still think it's just below Parks and Recreation at this point though.
                                Community is the best comedy on tv right now and it isn't close imo. I like Parks and Rec and Archer a lot, but neither touch Community for me.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information