No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped watching House at the beginning of the current season. Missed an episode and realized that I didn't care about the fact that I missed it. It's bad now.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      "Ayo, lesson here, Bey. You come at the king, you best not miss."

Omar is so badass.
      Damn, I love me some Omar. Just got my roommate hooked on the Wire, too. I should rewatch it, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        God House MD sucks so much dick now. With the exception of NBC comedies I have very little faith in big network programming.
        I stopped watching House at the beginning of the current season. Missed an episode and realized that I didn't care about the fact that I missed it. It's bad now.
        I too am disappointed in House, the writing & storylines have regressed badly, they're relying on House firing a team member every other ep & Amber Tamblyn's boohoo facial expression about to burst into tears every ep. And he saves every freaking patient now, that smacks of caving to survey group results scriptwriting to me, (facepalm) these patients have the most exotic & always fatal diseases found in the medical casehistory books. They need to kill 1 or 2 off now & again for realism.

That happens when the star begins getting >$1M per episode. Look at Charlie Sheen & declining quality of 2 & A Half Men, his in & out of rehab, coke & hookers sybarite lifestyle making headlines fueled popularity for it for awhile, now it's just trite & unfunny.

Comment

Party Down is the awesome.
          Right now my favorite character is Roman but I'm pretty biased since I think Martin Starr is awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I stopped watching House at the beginning of the current season. Missed an episode and realized that I didn't care about the fact that I missed it. It's bad now.
            Same here.

I saw the Cuddy's mother episode. It had potential at the beginning, but the ending was underwhelming.

Hugh Laurie, himself, has stated that if House is happy then the show is over.

This new chick, she's a MASSIVE downgrade over 13, Cameron and Cutthroat *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Right now my favorite character is Roman but I'm pretty biased since Martin Starr is awesome.
              Fixed for you ;)

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                Letting House and Cuddy be together is going to be what killed it. Last season's finale could have been so much better.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Ken Marino on Party Down is the absolute best.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I saw most of one episode of Party Down and was not impressed. Maybe I saw the wrong one. I don't really remember anything about it.

Comment

• Top Shot is on tonight.

Comment

• i started weeds season 1 on netflix and it's a great show. mary louise parker is ******* fuckable as hell.

Comment

Ken Marino on Party Down is the absolute best.
                          The whole cast is all badass, same with the special guests.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• So...

Lew Ashby or Eddie Nero? Lew probably gets the edge right now because we saw the entire arc and Nero just popped into our lives... But damn is it close already.

At first, I hated Lowe's character, but he's just so awesome...

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                              i started weeds season 1 on netflix and it's a great show. mary louise parker is ******* fuckable as hell.
                              I stopped watching after probably the 3rd season, first few seasons are absolute money though and yeah I would bang the ish out of Mary Louise Parker.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Definitely Lew Ashby, but he's one of my favorite characters on TV ever.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information