No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 of Angel rocks, I keep trying to watch just one episode then it ends with a bang and then I watch another and again ending well and so on and so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
      i started weeds season 1 on netflix and it's a great show. mary louise parker is ******* fuckable as hell.
      I had a hard time watching this show at first but once i really stopped focusing so much on the plot and realized that, at least for me, its a comedy where plot is secondary/not primarily relevant i really enjoyed it, great show to watch while drunk i basically went through em night after night while boozin

Comment

• Weeds takes a sharp tumble off a long cliff after Season 3. I loved it when it was a dark comedy but as soon as they started getting really melodramatic it went downhill so fast. Haven't seen the latest season but I heard it was actually alright so Im sure Ill catch up.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Also, Californication was great tonight. Rob Lowe doing the Brad Pitt impression is money and Carla Gugino looks about as good as a 40 year old woman can.
          She is still 40 and Sasha Bingham or whatever is ******* smoking hot so we should focus on her, some of the best boobs ever.

Weeds takes a sharp tumble off a long cliff after Season 3. I loved it when it was a dark comedy but as soon as they started getting really melodramatic it went downhill so fast. Haven't seen the latest season but I heard it was actually alright so Im sure Ill catch up.
          Agree entirely, first season was epic when it was one of the funniest shows on TV, 2nd started getting a bit more serious, 3rd even more so, 4th was more drama than comedy. Latest season was solid though, got back to more comedy with a fair bit less drama which is a great thing for that show!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Weeds takes a sharp tumble off a long cliff after Season 3. I loved it when it was a dark comedy but as soon as they started getting really melodramatic it went downhill so fast. Haven't seen the latest season but I heard it was actually alright so Im sure Ill catch up.
            i'm sad to hear that. i'm tearing through the episodes with my roommates and almost done with season 2. each of the characters are ******* awesome in their own special way.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
              i'm sad to hear that. i'm tearing through the episodes with my roommates and almost done with season 2. each of the characters are ******* awesome in their own special way.
              It's still a damn great show personally... I believe season three is my least favorite season, but still one of my favorite shows on television - hands down.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Is anyone else still watching Being Human? I still enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  So...

Lew Ashby or Eddie Nero? Lew probably gets the edge right now because we saw the entire arc and Nero just popped into our lives... But damn is it close already.

At first, I hated Lowe's character, but he's just so awesome...
                  Yeah, Ashby for right now. Nero looks like he's going to be a great character but there is still a lot of the season to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    Is anyone else still watching Being Human? I still enjoy it.
                    I missed yesterday's episode. This show has potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                      It wasn't as good as last week IMO but still good, no one I know wacthes it I hope it is doing decent in ratings...

Comment

• I plan on watching the episodes soon. As far as the ratings are concerned, it's doing okay.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• i'm trying to watch shows on sidereel.. which links do i click to view for free? which do you all use?

Comment

• I usually go for those that I know will give me either zshare, loombo, divxden, or megavideo. Sidereel is amazing.

worker bees can leave
                            even drones can fly away
                            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              Is anyone else still watching Being Human? I still enjoy it.
                              I'm watching it, the American version on SyFy, one of their few hits. I really like it too, Sam Huntington as the wholesome, dorky werewolf makes it for me.

Semi-Spoiler Alert if you watch BBC America: My wife watched the BBC version 1st season & said the American series on SyFy mirrors it exactly.

Glad to see it's getting some traction with viewers. You can catch the Monday night ep with On Demand later.
                              Last edited by LizardState; 02-16-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Shameless is the funniest show on TV, bar none. Maybe it's just because it's so contrasting to how I grew up as a kid, but I can't watch more than 5 minutes of it and not laugh (or drool, because Emma Rossum is hot).

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                I stopped watching House at the beginning of the current season. Missed an episode and realized that I didn't care about the fact that I missed it. It's bad now.
                                I stopped watching it when they neutered House and made it a chick show in the middle of season 4 I think. Though, I definitely think 13 was the best thing about that show until she left.
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information