No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS is pretty terrible. They axed their only good show in the last five years (Jericho) after two seasons, despite an insanely loyal fan base. Plus, you know, CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/Two and a Half Men/Mike and Molly/NCIS/NCIS:LA are all atrocious.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Look lets stop listing reasons why FOX sucks and just agree that it's a terrible terrible network and needs to die.
      Two years ago I would have used House as a counter-example. Now, meh proceed.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        CBS is pretty terrible. They axed their only good show in the last five years (Jericho) after two seasons, despite an insanely loyal fan base. Plus, you know, CSI/CSI Miami/CSI New York/Two and a Half Men/Mike and Molly/NCIS/NCIS:LA are all atrocious.
        The worst part is that most of those shows do INSANELY WELL in the ratings while shows like Community and Parks and Rec do not.

I hate people.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Look lets stop listing reasons why FOX sucks and just agree that it's a terrible terrible network and needs to die.
          I'm just glad they still air Fringe, but they're doing everything they can to make it lose ratings.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• O Jericho do miss. :(

Comment

• Jericho was ******* terrible. The acting was just atrocious, and it was just so ******* bad. I wanted to like it and just ended up hating it, it had so much potential.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Jericho was ******* terrible. The acting was just atrocious, and it was just so ******* bad. I wanted to like it and just ended up hating it, it had so much potential.
                I'm starting not to like you... :(

Comment

• Our feelings on tv shows are just very different. Jerhicho had me excited and I watched the first season and hated it, I kept hoping it would get better. It didn't.

Originally posted by WMD
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The end of the first season was brilliant.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Meh have to agree on the absolutely horrible acting making Jericho unwatchable. I also wanted to like the premise, I mean it's almost Fallout like, but the acting is really just on another level of bad, it felt like watching a mid day television show like Days of Our Lives or something...

Also... on Fox... getting rid of Reunion still doesn't sit well with me. I freaking loved that show for its half season run...

Firefly also was awesome and the worst part was it was getting better with each episode and then they got rid of it...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Idk why Fox doesnt just renew firefly with such a cult following it's developed.

I also want to agree and restate I really wanted to like Jericho but it was just not very good, wasn't very original with any of the ideas and the acting as said was pretty much on par with a soap opera.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Lennie James was awesome on Jericho, so screw you people.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Idk why Fox doesnt just renew firefly with such a cult following it's developed.
                            They killed off Wash, which kind of ruins the series if they tried to continue it.

Comment

• I bought the first season of Community last night for $12 so that means I'm about to give the show a 2nd chance. If I don't like it I have a friend that will buy it off me

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Firefly is airing on the Science Channel starting Sunday night. I will definitely be watching.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information