Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Firefly can't come back because Nathan Fillion has a pretty successful show Castle in its 3rd season.

Comment

• I wasn't happy at all with Top Chef last night.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          They killed off Wash, which kind of ruins the series if they tried to continue it.
          Spoilers dude!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            They killed off Wash, which kind of ruins the series if they tried to continue it.
            In the movie, so it could just be ruled a stand-alone and nothing to do with the series.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              In the movie, so it could just be ruled a stand-alone and nothing to do with the series.
              Exactly what I was thinking as well.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The real reason Firefly was not brought back was they needed the production money for another Seth MacFarlane cartoon.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  The real reason Firefly was not brought back was they needed the production money for another Seth MacFarlane cartoon.
                  I'm so ******* tired of them too, I used to support family guy but the past few years of it has been awful, the clevland show is just so meh, American dad is alright on Adult swim right before I pass out, but yeah they need to stop.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yes the Seth McFarlane cartoons have gotten out of control. Family Guy is really all that was needed. Maybe if he could focus on one instead of 3 or 8 or however many there are FG would still be hilarious.

Comment

• Meh, Family Guy is quite awful these days. Ever since they've come back on the air all they seem to do is try to mess with the FCC by pushing the boundaries as much as they can. The original Family Guy was great because it was good nonsensical humor, but tried to have some meaning and sentiment. Now it's just all stupid, meaningless, BS.

American Dad is really the only McFarlane show I like these days. They actually do some amazingly funny parodies.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                        Meh, Family Guy is quite awful these days. Ever since they've come back on the air all they seem to do is try to mess with the FCC by pushing the boundaries as much as they can. The original Family Guy was great because it was good nonsensical humor, but tried to have some meaning and sentiment. Now it's just all stupid, meaningless, BS.

American Dad is really the only McFarlane show I like these days. They actually do some amazingly funny parodies.
                        Yeah I don't watch it anymore. But it used to be good. I don't see why 3 of them are necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                          Firefly is airing on the Science Channel starting Sunday night. I will definitely be watching.
                          Not starting until March 6th at 8. And then it's on at 10 every Sunday after that. And even though I have it on DVD and on my comp I'll be watching.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• 'Two and a Half Men' dropped by CBS

I know how loved this show is around here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                              'Two and a Half Men' dropped by CBS

I know how loved this show is around here...
                              This makes me sad face.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Charlie's rant that caused the cancellation:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information