Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• House has lost it's edge, almost like a family sitcom instead of a primetime drama. Hugh Laurie needs more drug addiction or a new GF, or better still bring back Olivia Wilde as 13 ...... something.

This happens to the #1-ranked show with the highest paid performers, Charlie Sheen's continued behavioral problems + the latest meltdown looks like it going to cost him like $2M per ep now.

Look at CSI after Petersen left, lost its edge too.They might have to kill off a principal character again or Helgenberger going to have to flash some skin to keep its viewers in that Thursday night slot.
      Last edited by LizardState; 02-27-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        holy **** Fringe was awesome. my god that was great.
        Definitely. I had my doubts when I saw they were going to go that direction, but they pulled it off without a hitch and made the last 4-5 episodes fit much better.

Comment

holy **** Fringe was awesome. my god that was great.
          I love the 80s-esque music when they do those episodes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• yeah, they also make the quality a little blurry as if it was filmed in the 80s.

minor note: why the hell was it snowing in Jacksonville? I mean, it happens, but it's pretty rare, especially at the rate it was then.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• As soon as my computer is fixed I think I'm gonna watch Six Feet Under

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

yeah, they also make the quality a little blurry as if it was filmed in the 80s.

minor note: why the hell was it snowing in Jacksonville? I mean, it happens, but it's pretty rare, especially at the rate it was then.
                they live in Boston, testing center was in Jacksonville.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  they live in Boston, testing center was in Jacksonville.
                  But Olivia was in Jacksonville, which is where it was snowing I believe? It was in the scene at the end with Peter/Olivia at the field of flowers.
                  (shameless self-promotion)
                  Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Forenci is right

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• First five seasons of Trailer Park Boys is on Netflix instant. My friends have been telling me about the series for years but I never got around to checking it out. Bubbles is the best.

Comment

• Well CBS can't say they have the #1 comedy anymore, they always pimped it during football season.
                        Yeah except they just change the show running in the background to Mike and Molly or The Big Bang Theory and they still have the #1 comedy... Really that is a rather sad indictment on society. I haven't watched Mike and Molly and have no real intention to do so, but even as a fan of Two and a Half Men and BBT they aren't even close to being half the show that Modern Family is, nevermind Community which is just on a whole different level.

Also... take a step back on the Black Eyed Peas bashing. The BEP will forever remain the BEP to me, continue the bashing of the Black Eyed Peas feat. Fergie as the moment they sold out they became an entirely different entity. Black Eyed Peas were great back in the Joints and Jams days...

Raises an interesting question though, has a band ever sold out as badly or fallen off as far as the BEP have? Only things I can come up with are Metallica selling out on ReLoad and just going to crap ever since trying to unsell out or Korn going to absolute crap after Issues to try and sound edgier.

Actually I just thought of Linkin Park, they are a genuine contender, I still don't know exactly how they managed to produce three really solid albums and haven't even managed to make one good track on the 2 albums since...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Linkin Park trying to change Chester's role was just ******* stupid.

Comment

• Green Day comes to mind.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• For some reason, I've still been watching Episodes. The last episode was actually pretty hilarious.

Comment

• Tommy Lee sighting on Californication tonight :o
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information